Chapter 14: The Ceremony

Chapter 14

Warning this story rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

See you soon...

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. The only thing I could do was stand there, eyes beaming at the mirror in horror. Suddenly something grabbed me and covered my mouth, I was about to scream. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, darling, you scream... I'll kill you." I could only see the person's outline. The mirror was too foggy. His voice was low and husky. He uncovered my mouth.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I spat. He chuckled, sending chills up my back, "I wouldn't make me angry if I were you," he pushed me back into the shower, and I hit the shower wall. He pinned my hands above my head. I glared up at him. I met a pair of bright green eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Xavier...Austin's brother" I looked at him horrified," he smirked. "I guess you know him already" he added, still smirking.

"How the hell did you get into my room?" I hissed.

"I have my ways, anyways, that's beside the point. Listen, if you don't cooperate with my plan, you will be killed," he retorted.

"And what exactly are your plans Xavier" I spat.

"First, go put on some clothes on. Try to look...presentable" he said looking me up and down. I forgot I was just in a towel. I blushed, then glared up at him. He let go of my arms and I walked into my closest. I put on a dressy black shirt and vest, with some jean shorts.

I came back out my closest. He was leaning against the sink. He glanced up at me. He looked me up and down. This time he looked at me hungrily. I cleared my throat, and his eyes shot back up to mine. "Time to go" he said walking towards me.

I backed up, "Where are we going?" I asked in a shaky voice. He rushed over to me, and I turned around and ran towards the bathroom door, but he caught me by my waist. He threw me over his shoulder.

"Remember...if you scream I kill you" he added before I even had time to think about it. He walked out onto my balcony and towards the rails.

"What the hell are you... Ah!!!" he jumped off the balcony. The weird thing is, he landed perfectly. He ran over to a car and threw me in the backseat. I tried opening the door.

“Child safety lock babe" he said smirking back at me and you'll never guess who was driving the car....Dustin...Taryn's brother...

"Dustin, what the hell!!" I yelled at him.

"Calm down sweetheart, I don't want to do this anymore than you do" he sighed.

"Where are we going?" I asked irritated.

Xavier jumped in the back with me, "Listen, things would be a whole lot better if you would just shut the hell up, so I guess I'll just have to make you" he took out a needle. My eyes grew wide. I scooted back towards the door again.

"Please don't" I cried.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt babe, you'll be sleep in a second" he smirked. He grabbed my arm, and stabbed the needle in it, before I could protest.

”Please don..." ,my eyes slipped shut, and all I could see was darkness.

I felt something slash across my arm and I winced in pain. My eyes shot open, and the sight I saw horrified me. My arm was gushing blood. I looked up to see Austin standing there with a knife, blood dripping of the tip. My blood. "What the hell do you want from me Austin!!?” I yelled.

"You'll find out soon enough love" he smirked. I heard yelling, and my eyes shot to the door. They burst open, and my eyes widen. There he was...Hayden, two buff guys on either side of him, dragging him towards us.

His eyes shot up, and once his eyes met mine he looked horrified, "No, no, no!! Austin, please don't do this. You have no idea what the hell you're doing!!" He yelled looking back up at Austin. They dragged him closer to me and set him down in front of me. They pressed their hands against his shoulders, keeping him pinned down. "Look Austin, she's not interested. Aiden would be a better pick, not me!!" he yelled. Austin didn't reply, he just walked over to Hayden and slashed his arm open. His blood, it looked...irregular. It was...black. He didn't even flinch. The two big guys brought Hayden closer to me. He was struggling to get away. He was inches apart from me. They grabbed his bleeding arm, then Austin grabbed mine. "To have forever, to have and hold, to feel the pleasure, to feel the cold. These two will join, forever bond... to be together, their state of mind. When one is down, the other too, when they're away...they'll never do. These two now join, the rest of days, I now pronounce you master and slave." (Omg, I just came up with that... I'm awesome lol, anyways back to the story) Austin chanted, he then pushed my arm forward, they did the same for Hayden.

Our arms touched....I winced in pain as a shock ran all the way through my body. I couldn't breathe, I was gasping for air. Tears spilled down my face as I screamed in pain. I looked down at our arms, the blood was mixing together, a dark scarlet color inched up Hayden's arm, and a black color inched up mine. My eyes were still watering; I could still feel the shock running through me. The black on my arm started to form a tribal like tattoo, I looked over at Hayden, his did too.

The blood on our arms started to glow, and my pain abruptly stopped. I gasped for air. I suddenly felt dizzy, as if someone had just drained all my energy. I was weak. I looked up at Hayden...he looked pissed off. "Austin, what the fuck did you just do!!" he yelled.

"I just made your life....ten times better" he said with a smirk. Austin looked towards me and smirked. "She still doesn't know does she?....clueless" he asked Hayden.

Hayden glared at him, “No she doesn't" he snapped.

"Ohh calm down...enjoy the rest of your many years to come Hayden" Austin smirked.

"What the hell are you guy's talking about? What just happened?" I piped in.

"You are now Hayden's conduit...you're his...slave now" he said.

"I'm his what?!! Ohh Hell No!! What are you guys? Some type of S&M place..." I hissed. Everyone laughed, except me and Hayden, but I saw a smirk form on his face.

"No, love, we're vampires" laughed Austin.

I glared at him, "Really...and I suppose werewolves exist too...cut the bullshit" I hissed.

He gave me a hard glare, "They do exist...and vampires....very much real Nyla. You're in a room full of them" he snapped. I looked around at everyone's face, they all looked serious.

"There's no way, vampires exist...they...they just don't...only in movies like Twilight...not real life" I said in a hushed tone.

"I'll prove it then" he said smirking at me. I blinked and he was all the way on the other side of the room. I blinked again...he was back.

I gasped and jumped back,"What the hell!!" I yelled. Then I thought about it. The way Xavier perfectly jumped off my balcony. The extremely good looks of all of them, the cold skin, the way that Hayden and Aiden always went to my neck in a heated moment...everything... I shook my head, "No...this can't be real" I said shook.

"It is Nyla, and now...you're bonded with Hayden...til death do you part, or possibly... forever. He's your master, you're his slave" he said looking back and forth between us. This was all so...overwhelming... I began to feel dizzy. I tried to stand up, but as soon as I did, I fainted....