Chapter 3:The Tour

Chapter 3
Warning Rated M for Mature, You have been warned ;)
"So Nyla, can we get a tour of the house", Blake asked, looking around in a daze.

"Yeah, sure I guess, follow me. Oh and Hayden, don't touch anything", I said sternly. Oh look... another one of his famous smirks. I rolled my eyes and began to walk.

I walked them around the first floor showing them the living room. It was filled with blue and brown decor. The walls were painted a baby blue color, a big plasma screen TV mounted to the wall. The couch was white, and the two loveseats that sat on either side of it were baby blue. A brown rug placed on the floor, with a blue swirly design etched in it was under a brown coffee table. We worked our way upstairs.

Blake and Hayden were in awe, while Aiden...yet again...looked unamused. The stairs lead to our game room, a small bar was to the left, lit by blue lights. A pool table was placed in the center of the game room.

 I walked over to the double doors to my left and pushed them open. We entered the media room; it looked just like a smaller version of a movie theater, except the carpet was white like downstairs. I walked down the hall, to the furthest room, and entered my room. The guys flood into it, looking in awe, with an exception of Aiden. Ughh his attitude is getting on my nerves. My room has a huge canopy bed in the center of it. Blue and black is my theme. I have a black sofa in my room, right in front of my bed. A huge plasma screen was mounted to the wall and a desk was placed across from the window seat. Hayden flopped on my bed.

Glaring at him, I walked over to my bed, and pulled on his arm, "Get off my bed Hayden, I don't want your perve germs on it" I continued to pull on his arm, but he didn't even move. Suddenly I was pulled onto the bed and pinned down under him. I blushed as I looked up into his eyes. A smirk appears on his face.

 He inched himself down towards me and whispered in my ear, "Make me", I try pushing him off but he wouldn't budge. He whispered in my ear, "You know...if my brothers weren't here, you would want me" I glared up at him, and he abruptly suddenly pulled away. I looked up to see that Blake had him by his shirt.

"That's enough Hayden, now leave her alone" Blake looked at Hayden sternly, before letting him go. I slid up the bed towards the headboard, before turning my body so my feet were now dangling of the bed. I stood up and walked out my room. My whole body was heated by then. They followed close behind and we walked back downstairs to the living room. We sat down on the couches, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I couldn't take it anymore. I headed towards the stairs, they all started to get up "Stay here" I hissed, they all sat back down. Blake gave me a sympathetic look. I walked upstairs and laid down on my bed.

"I'm really sorry for my brother's actions", I looked and what I saw surprised me. I know I'm imagining this; he would never be here with me. He hates me... doesn't he?

"Umm...it's alright Aiden, it's not your fault" surprise was clear in my voice. He walked towards my bed. With each step, my heart raced. Wow..really what's wrong with me? He sat on my bed, kicked off his shoes and slid towards me. I was having a mini heart attack by now. He was so close, but I kept a poker face, despite the fact that I was panicking. We sat there awkwardly, before something popped into my mind. “Why do you hate me?" I asked.

He looked shocked, for the first time, then sent me a heart warming smile “I don't hate you “he said, a smile crept on my face, “I just dislike you" he smirked.

I was taken back by that reply," What!? Then why do you dislike me? I never did anything to you. I haven't even spoken to you before, so what makes you hate me “ anger rose inside me with every word.

"Ohh I'll tell you when you're ready" he smiled smugly. What did he mean by that?

"What?! No tell me now, I'm pretty sure I can take anything from you" What did he mean he can tell me when I'm ready... I wanted to know now!

"Not everything" he whispered in my ear, and I blushed at the double meaning.
I stared at him shocked. I gawked at him. His hand reached up, and he put a finger under my jaw, to close my mouth. “You look much better with your mouth closed, love" he replied with a smirk on his face. Ughh he makes me so mad. I'm blushing like crazy and right now I hate the fact that he has this effect on me,,,already!!

 I huffed. "You are such an..." I was cut short.

He held up a hand, "Don't say something you'll regret later on" did he just threaten me? I glared at him before standing up. I was ready to get away from him before I actually said or did something I'd regret later on.

"You know, I liked you a lot better, when you’re weren’t being a jerk" I looked down at him, and a smirk appeared on his face. I started to boil. Why the hell is he smirking? Let me get out of here, before I have a repeat of earlier. I started to walk...

"You like me?" he asked slyly. I abruptly stopped walking, and gawked at him. Wow way to go...now I looked like a dumb ass.

"No, no, no...that's not....that's not what I said, you took it out of context, of course not" I stuttered, completely embarrassed.

He stood up and walked towards me. My heart started to race. He stopped right in front on me, pushing me down to the bed and straddling me."Oof" was the only sound I heard when I fell on the bed.. well that and my abnormal breathing. I thought I was about to have a heart attack. "Ohh, really" he whispered in my ear making me shudder, "that's not what your body is saying. Your heart rate is faster now, your breathing is out of control, and you look panicked love. It's obvious you like me" he whispered, before getting up and chuckling.

I hadn't even noticed my eyes were closed. I shot open my eyes, to glare at him, but he wasn't there. I glanced around my room; he was nowhere to be found. I got up and headed downstairs. There he was sitting on the couch, as if nothing happened. What the hell! I know I didn't just imagine all of that. I stared at him as I approached the couch. I sat down next to Blake.

"What did you do, go take a nap" he chuckled, glancing at me, before directing his eyes back to the t.v. No way did I just dream that... it felt so real.

"No...I walked up stairs, and laid down...then..." I was cut off, yet again; the door opened revealing my mom. She propped the door opened with her hip. Her hands were full of grocery bags.

"Hey, I hope she was a good host to you all" she smiled "I have some ice-cream and cake in here if you want some" she walked off towards the kitchen.

I glanced over at Aiden, before getting up, and walking towards the kitchen. I know I didn't just dream that, it was too real. I could still feel his cool breath on my ear as he whispered in it. I could feel his body pressed to mine. My imagination is not that vivid. There’s something weird about them. I'll find out eventually...