Of Painted Water (Logan Lerman Love Story)

So the video on the side has pretty much no relevance to the story line, but I like the songs I put up and thought it would be cool. So yeah. I like the songs. Enjoy! Oh yeah, P.S., thats my boy Logan. Hes looking especially hot right there.

Love you guys, LadyInTown

Brothers. All I can say about them is that they are mistakes. I mean, I love my brother and all that jazz, but when in comes down to it, he is a pain in the ass. I'm not even joking either, they are horrible creatures. The whole male species is messed up, brothers just being one of the many horrible categories in that section.

Then, you have the equally aggravating brother's best friend. Does God hate the females of Earth? I think so. Especially when they make it their life's goal to prank me every chance they get. Idiots.

Summer has just started and I know for a fact that this one will be interesting. My parents decided that they want to go to the lake for a few weeks. It is the best place in the whole wide world. My favorite place.I know every nook and cranny and I hide there for the majority of our trips.

Let me introduce myself. I, am you're faithful narrator, and I will tell you the story of my summer in complete accuracy. Well, my side anyway. And things through my eyes are always right. According to myself, that is. My name is Nicole Baily, Nikki for short, and I am the latest and greatest River's Mill High School graduate. Thats right, 18 and ready to see the world.

My brothers name is Devon, and he's only a year older. At first, when I was 14 and he was 15, he brought over friends and it was great. Hot older guys to hang out and flirt with. Then he got one friend, and I began to understand just how annoying boys really are.

Logan Lerman. The bane of my existence. He thinks he's all high and mighty because he starred in a few movies. I'll admit, Percy Jackson was really cool and I was a big fan of it until I found out who would play him. Not so good.

Logan has made it his job to scare away every living creature even remotely resembling a boy that got close to me. I'm not even kidding, if a squirrel passed and it was a boy, Logan would chase after it. Then he and my brother would laugh about me not being able to get a date.

Then, if that wasn't enough, they pulled horrible pranks on me, all ending in my embarrassment. Some of then were funny, and even I chuckled about it later, but they were childish jokes. They weren't well thought out. Numerous, but stupid.

So now, I find myself packing for the trip, stuck in my bedroom.

Devon pops his head in and looks around the room in amazement. Okay, I'll admit, I have a lot of clothes, and the contents of my closet had been spewed out all over the room like a hurricane had passed through.

"What happened in here?" he asked, opening the door a little more to show the rest of his body.

Not to be gross or anything, but my brother is really attractive. He has short blond hair and really green eyes, kinda like mine. Most people mistake us for twins, but we're about 13 months apart.

"I dunno, I have a lot of clothes" I shrugged, then dove into the nearest pile, searching for the green top I love.

"Well, I just thought I'd mention who was coming with us on our trip." his voice was gleeful, as if enjoying every second of this.

"Who?" I'm sure my voice was muffled from the load of clothes pressed up against my face. My mom used Tide. It smelled nice.

"Me" I heard another voice. Oh sweet baby jesus tell me that isn't who I think it is. I'm sure I looked pretty strange, half my body sticking out of a massive pile of clothes, my butt in the air.