Dog Days

It saddens me deeply to have lost the date of December 25 2012 on my story, but that's okay. New chapter.

And not to give anything away or anything, but this chapter does get a little riskay. My Christmas was fabulous, I got a bunch of crap I don't need (but love anyway) and ate way too much food. Oh wellsies, it's chill. Love all of you guys, and thanks for the support:)

It was officially August 17, and if I was ever going to make up with Logan, we would have less than two weeks to be together. I had been giving him the silent treatment for two days. Right before the dreaded meeting that shall not be mentioned or I will kill you, our relationship had more than enough time to grow and develop into something magnificent. But now, with the days slipping by like water down the drain, I was having some serious issues.

Never before in my whole entire life had I been this indecisive.

I had decided on what I wanted to do with the rest of my life faster than I had contemplated over what the fuck I was gonna do with Logan. Mom had been right in saying that I didn't want to get hurt: I was a scared little bunny sitting in the middle of the road. I had hopped my furry ass out there with my rabbit friend Logan, but suddenly he didn't look so trustworthy anymore. Not to mention he was going to be swept away to the land of France for a couple months, leaving me to sit in heartache while he finished up his life.

Let me get one thing straight; I am not a bitter person. I am so proud of him for being famous and starring in all those movies, and I want him to continue being great. However, his famousness was leaving me heartbroken.

But I had to do something.

And that, my friends, is where I am now.

Sitting on the couch cross-legged, my cell phone clutched in my hand. Logan's little contact stood out on the screen, the adorable picture of him staring right at me.

He and I had fallen asleep on the couch that night after the water fight, and Dev had taken a picture. It was us, with Logan resting his cheek on the top of my head, me snuggled into his neck. I loved him so much, and this little bump really shouldn't be separating us.

According to Dev, he had called him at least twice a day. That meant about six calls so far. He wasn't spamming me or anything, probably trying not to annoy me, but deep down I knew he was just as anxious as I was.

And then it hit me!

I can't call the guy I love to tell him that I want to spend the rest of the time we have together. I need to tell him in person. It's like breaking up over a text: bitch move, much?

So I pulled on some comfortable jean shorts and a tshirt before hopping in the car and driving to Logan's house. He was living with his parents again until they fixed up his apartment.

The nice wooden door looked so familiar, in those few days that our parents actually knew about us, I had come over and relaxed at his house all the time.

I knocked slowly, unsurely, coming face to face with Lisa, his mother.

"Nikki?" she asked, her brown eyes lighting up. She looked tired, and I made a note in my head to ask why.

"Hey Lisa. Is Logan home?" I asked tentatively, hoping he was.

"Yes. Right up in his room. Tell me you're getting back together. He's been moping for days, I haven't seen him so upset before." she looked nervous, and I made the assumption that her sons sadness must be affecting her. She was a good mom, she picked up on those things.

"Uh, yeah, hopefully." I smiled meekly, stepping through the door and glancing up the stairs.

"Well go on up." she urged, a small smile twisting her lips. She was genuinely happy I was here.