Well this Fucking Sucks

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM ME!!!!

This is actually a pretty sad chapter, and I feel bad for uploading it, but it had to be done. So comment, vote, and fan me if you can, because I love hearing from all of you. I am now practiced in the art of dedicating chapters, so if you ask, I can do that norm too. Love you guys.

XO, LadyInTown

"So what are you planning on doing for the rest of your life, Nicole?"

Mom had officially gone crazy. Or, well, at least she thought I had. That's why she bought me 6 weeks worth of sessions with Doctor Patel.

Doctor Patel was a very tiny Indian man with whom I was meant to share my feelings. Mom was worried that I didn't plan on ever leaving the house. To be honest, the thought had occurred to me.

I had everything planned out, though, and I had told my shrink all about it. He thought it was a brilliant plan, but we still six weeks worth of hour long talk times.

So he would repeatedly ask me the same question every morning just to make himself feel like he was doing something and/or helping me in some way.

"Well, Dr.Patel," I began just like I had the week before "I wanted to get some work experience in the writing field, so I took a semester-long break from any type of school and secured myself a job at the local bookstore for Mondays through Wednesday starting October 1st. Then, I've also been interning for a local author who thinks I have potential. Starting second semester, I will be attending the nearby university so I can take classes."

I actually had been doing all this. Mom thinks I've been making it up because in her words "I am a procrastinator, so my children must be, too."

I had spoken for long periods of time with my guidance counselor, who thought it was a fantastic idea.

That's not to say I wouldn't love to go to college right away, but I really did want to work some things out, and taking a gap semester was just what I needed. The only downside was that I would be starting my job at the bookstore on my birthday. Yep, October 1, BIATCHES!!!!!

"Yes, well... anything else troubling you?"

I hadn't really informed him of all the other shenanigans going on my life, probably because I couldn't relate to him very well. I mean, did I really want to tell him all about how I accidentally got my brother drunk, and my best friend being pregnant.

Could I even tell him that stuff? Could I fill him in on all the dirty deets without fearing that he would spew his guts to my parents?

"No."

Those little meetings ended quickly, right after mom figured out that I was smuggling books in my purse so that I could do something fun while Dr.Patel played solitaire on his laptop.

She still thought that I was a wreck and needed serious help figuring out my future.

It was early August when Logan wandered over to my house and chilled out in my room with me.

Now, I loved it when we went out on dates or had fancy official meetings that made me feel like a fifteen year old girl, but I swear to God, the best times I ever spent with that boy were the times we stayed in my room. Not because we were shut off from the rest of the world, or because we liked the privacy of a completely different room, but because my room only had one window, and ever since the media had gotten a picture of me lounging around in a bathing suit on the living room couch (you don't even want to know) I had to be incredibly careful about what I did.

Usually Logan and I would just lay on my bed, me writing papers or stories, while he studied scripts.

"Babe?" I heard him asked hesitantly, and I turned around calmly. A nice little smile was playing at my lips.