Setting Snairs and Belonging to Gangs

Authors Note: So I'll admit, I had kind of given up on this story. Because I am pretty much incompitent when it comes to technology, I had been having some major issues with figuring out how to get this damn site to work. But then, my friends, I used youtube to solve all of my issues! What a beautiful thing, youtube. So in the end, I figured out how to work it, and I decided to start a new story. Maybe. We'll see. So I think I'm going to keep this one going, and with summer coming my updates will be occuring much more often. Love you guys! Thats Nikki on the side, so say ooh and ahh at her pretty curls and continue reading!

I met back up with Andy at the fort.

"You know, I'm getting tired of calling it the fort." I commented.

Andy nodded " Yeah. Any ideas?"

"None." I confessed.

"Well, we could call it base" he suggested. I smiled and nodded.

"That sounds good." I approved.

We talked for a little while longer, mentioning where we placed our traps. We walked back to the house and had lunch,mom hovering around, and me trying to control my giggles.

Then Andrew said he had to leave and I waved as he disappeared into the forest. I turned to my mom.

"Way to drool over Andy, mom!" I laughed.

"Hey, it's not my fault he is very attractive!" she defended herself while I laughed at her.

"Yeah, but he's about 20 years younger than you" I laughed.

"Well then you date him!" she practically shouted at me.

"Date who?" Devon asked strolling into the kitchen, Logan trailing after him. But Logan looked a little different then he usually did. His hair was blown up around his face, revealing his usually covered forehead. It looked like he had been blown in the face with a hairdryer for an hour. I laughed and clutched my stomach.

"What happened to you?" I asked through my giggles.

"I, er, got caught in one of you're traps. It hung me upside-down for 20 minutes or so" he grimaced. I laughed even harder.

"So what were we talking about before we interrupted?"Devon asked curiously.

"Trying to convince Nikki to date Andy" mom blurted.

"Mom!" I yelled, throwing my hands into the air in disbelief.

There was an uproar. Logan stopped moving and glared at the floor, while Devon started screaming about the loss of loyalty in this family.

"Mom..." I mumbled, sure my face was turning bright red in embarrassment.

"What?" she asked, confusion lacing her words.

" You don't just... you can't...." I complained.

"No, he's a nice boy. I like him a lot." she said, fluttering her hands.

"It's not like that...." I mumbled

"We'll, if you don't want him, I'll take him." Mom laughed, not ashamed at all by her cougar ways.

"I'm... done." I said, shaking my head and massaging my temples to make my on-coming headache dissipate.

I walked into my room to take a well-deserved nap. I didn't dream of anything, but I woke up around 3:00 and headed outside. The sun was still pretty high in the sky, so I decided to go see where Andy was. I checked the fort and saw him chilling in the storage room.

"Do you hang out here all day?" I asked

"No, I actually came here looking for you" he said, leaning against the wall.