mommy

months later 

colin pov

I am happy that me and kylie are still together and I know that at somepoint I want to marry her.I need to ask harlow how she would feel about something like this.I will also need to ask her dad to see if he aproves.I want kylies family to like me and aprove of us being together even thought I am older then her.I love spending my free time with harlow and kylie and my family and i know how much kylie love her like Ilove mine.I would do anything for kylie and harlow even if I don't want to have camreas in my faces i will do it anyway.I have not told kylie that I don't want my face on the cameras at all or  even this would be the perfect time to ask her dad in private.I might have to tell kyile that i don't want to see her sisters and mom that i will just stay at the hotal. I know that kyile will not like that I don't want to see her sisters and deal with there crazy. I was in my man cave and i called kyile im so I could tell her that  while she is with her mom sisters and harlow and the rest of the family that I will stay at the hotal. 

k-kyile c-colin

K-hey what's up

C-i want to talk about the trip to see your family 

K-what about it

C-I don't want to be on cameras or even be around your sisters or mom i want to stay at the hotal while you and harlow visist them

K-that is the dumbest thing i have heard of you were fine we were up there packing mine and harlows stuff

C-i diddn't feel comftuerble around them

K-why didn't you say anything to me

C-i know how much you love your family and I just didn't know how to tell you

K-ok I get it means a lot that you are willing to come even if you don't want to be filimed I can respect that about you and that is why I love you

C-i love you to hunny bunny 

end of convo 

kylie pov

I am glad that we are going together as a family to see my family.When colin told me he didn't want to be filimed and uncftureble around my sister was a shocked. I was not shocked about he not wanting to film more shocked that he was so uncfterurble with my family.I am glad that colin is being up front with me which makes him a little more sexie to me.I could tell colin is up to something I just don't know what.All i know is that I want to marry coiln swomeday i don't care that he is older then me.I know that my family cand say things and I can see why he doesn't want to be around my family.All I want is my family to like him I know they have conserson when it comes to mine and colins age.Coiln see me as a person and not a tv star and makes me like that he treats me right and my daughter right to.I think having both familys might be more of a changllege thn I thought i it would be.Only time will tell I hope colin can get confterbule with my family so his family can meet mine.