mommy

kyile pov

I am getting ready for the day so I can get harlow ready to go to pre-school.I want to do something that does not have to have a camera always in my face all the time. I want my daughter to have the choice to have the cameras in her face and having people say things about her.I don't want her to have kids coming up to her saying mean things. I was thinking maybe going back to school I want people to take me serenely i don't want them to think i have no talent.

K-Kyile H-Harlow

K-come her har

H-ywes mommy

K-we need to get ready for pre-school

H-no mommy stay with you

K-you can't baby. you need to learn things

H-no mama.me no learn mama

Times like this makes me wish I had someone to help me with her. I need to get away from my family and the spotlight that me and my family. As much as I love my family I want my child to not live with people yelling things at her.

Colin pov

I have had a little crush on the youngest jenner girl i know that its not that me being 27 and her being 18 and having a child. I don't mind that she is young than me she is younger then me.I am looking to settle down with a family now.I know my mom wants me to give her grandchildren with in the next two to three years.I wish my brother and his wife would give my mom and dad grandkids but I am not ready just yet to give my mom that.

Kyile pov

I am planning on looking at house in san francisco,and that way i am not in la anymore.telling my mom that I am going to move out of la to some other place she is going to be sad that I am tacking her third granddaughter away.I don't how how I am going to tell the rest of the family that I am moving sometime to soon.