Lurking Around Corners End [3]*

***** 

Recap

"Come on Eva lets get to detention" i sighed while carrying the pizza me and Dan made in Food Tec. We planed for him to come round mine to night and eat it. "Sky I want some of your pizza" "No me and Danny are gonna eat it" I stuck my tough out at her like a child would do.

We walked into the class and spent the next hour sitting in plain boredom. No talking no nothing. Grate. Fun.

"Come on grab your skateboard, so I can give you a life home already" yelled Eva from down the hall. "I'm coming I yelled back". We made our way to her black car, I haven't got a clue what it is, oh well. "Right home or skate park" she waged her eye bros when she said skate park. "Home" I said. "Aww you're no fun".

*****

                                                                            Danny-------------------------------------------->

Chapter 3

When Eva dropped me of at home I asked if she wanted to join me and Danny, but she had a birthday party for someone in her family, which she wants to happy about.

I opened the front door and dropped of my skate board in the hallway and dropped my keys in the bowl on the side. I put the pizza on the side by the kitchen and walked up to my room to put my bag down. I made a start on my science homework and by the time I had finished I could hear the front door open, which meant that Shane was home. So I quickly ran down the stairs and grabbed my pizza just about when he was going to get some of it. "Hey" he yelled.

"That's my pizza, oh and Danny is coming over later" I said as I put the pizza in the fridge.

"Danny?" He questioned.

"Daniel" I replied.

 "Oh, makes sense now" huh how much makes sense in his world.

"Yer it would".

I turned around to face him to see him getting a apple of the side. "Going for the health choice are we?"

"Shut up". I went to go back up the stairs when he yelled

 "My mates are coming round as well" oh grate.

"Good to know". I stormed up the stairs to my room and shut the door.

I carried on with what I was doing which was my homework.

When it came to 6:30 I got a text from Danny,

"Open the door I'm out side & I dont wanna gt attacked by ur bro!" Really he can be bad at times but not that bad.

"K" I sent back.

I headed back down stairs and opened the door to let him in. "Hey"

"Hi, where is the pizza?" I closed the door and went into the kitchen and opened the fridge door

"I had to save it from Shane earlier; also his mates are coming round as well in a bit so we better warm up the pizza quick!" I exclaimed.

 "Good he's not getting his hands on my pizza! Oh grate that's exactly when we need! Oh well".

I opened the microwave and put it in and put it on for a minute. "So..." I said.

"So... What?" He chuckled.

"Nothing it’s just quiet and awkward" but before he could answer the microwave pinged to say that it was done. I opened the door and got it out and started to cut it into slices.