Lurking Around Corners End [4]*

*****

Recap

"Hey Sky how you holding up?" Danny said while walking into my room. "Ahah!" I screamed and fell of my bed "Ow!" I cried. "Oh Skyler" You okay" well that's what I think he said as he was laughing at me.

About five minutes later he had calmed down enough to talk again. "Okay, okay you can calm down, and shut up now! I want to go to bed" and with that I stood up and got into bed. I could here Danny making his way to the makeshift bed of the floor. "Night Dan" I yawned. "Night Sky. Oh and try not to have any nightmares cause I dont want you falling on me in the middle of the night", "Shut up... Oh and it's all ready the middle of the night stupid!" was my nice and simple reply.

*****

                                                                          Shane-------------------------------------->

Chapter 4

When I woke up in the morning, and after NOT having any nightmares I looked down of the side of the bed too see Danny hugging his pillow to his chest. Awh how sweet. Shame I'm going to ruin it. And with that I slid of the side of the bed and leaned close to his ear and yelled "Wakey, wakey time to get up". Danny yelled and got tangled up in the covers trying to get free.

"Was that necessary Sky?!" But I could not answer him at that point because I was laughing so much I was wiping tears from my eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it and it was also pay back for last night" I replied. I got up and went to walk out of the room with a new set of clothes hopping to have a shower until

"Where are you going?" asked Danny.

 "I'm going to the shower duh!" And carried on walking until.

"No! No! I'm going first". With that I started to run out of my room and down the hallway and into the bathroom and slammed the door shut and tuned the lock. "Sky no fair!”

I got into the shower and washed with my strawberry body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Once I got out I dried myself and changed into a pair of faded blue shorts and a white vet top and my black converse. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and opened the door and walked into Danny "Finally I need a pee" that's all I heard and then the bathroom door slam shut. Wow someone needed to go to the toilet bad.

I slowly made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen where my parents and Shane and Bobby were. "Morning Screams" laughed Shane,

"Haha very funny smart ass" was my very quick reply, which I am very happy about.

"What's with all the banging and door slamming" asked my dad. Hmm does he ever stop asking questions?

"Well the first bang was where I scared Danny and it was his head hitting the floor, the first slam was where I ran to the bathroom before Danny could get there and the second one was were Danny rushed into the bathroom to have a pee",

"Nice" laughed mum.

Danny came clambering down the stairs "Morning" he said while sitting next to me.

"Hello hunny, how are you?" replied my mum but I blocked out the rest of their conversation due to the fact that there was a plat of pancakes put in front of me. After however long I was brought back to reality to here everyone laughing. What did I miss this time?

"What's so funny?" I questioned probably looking very puzzled. That's when everyone looked at me and started laughing again. What did I do? Was there something on my face? "What?"