Lurking Around Corners End [7]*

*****

Recap

We walked into the the cinema room and sat down near the back. "So what school is it that you got kicked out of?" I asked out of the blue. "I go to Appleton High, I'm going in tomorrow". Huh same as me. But I've never seen him before. "Are you new then cause I've never seen you there before?", "Yer am. I officially start tomorrow". Huh that still doesn't make sense how could he have been kicked out before he even started? "If you start tomorrow, how did you get kicked out?", "Me and my friends where meant to start last week but cause the week before we broke into the school to see what it was like. We then got caught and go suspended for a week" he explained. "So why did you want to look around?" I asked. "Erm... well... I... can't really... err... say... Oh look the films starting!" What the?! I gave a side glance but it was busy watching the screen. None of that made any sense. At all.

Once the film had ended and we were on our way home Tyler hadn't said anything to me. "Tyler about earlier well -", "Forget about it okay" he smiled and me. "That's what I was going to say" We pulled up to my house, and I got out. "Thanks for today Tyler, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye". "Your welcome Sky, yer I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" and with that he waved and drove off. I got in and went to bed strait away.

*****

                                                                                     Twilight------------------------------->

Chapter 7

Ring... Ring... Ring... ... ... Smash...

That's better peace and quiet. Great I've got to buy a new alarm clock now. And I've got to get back up to get ready for school. With a grown I got up and got some clothes out for the day, just a pair of grey jeans, and a burgundy coloured top and my black hoody, and walked to the bathroom for a shower.

Once I had finished and got dressed, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen only to find Shane sitting at the island in the middle. "Mum and dad are working a bit later and will be home tonight, but most likely late and Bobby is at nan's. Before you ask, so it's just us sis" he said, while I just stood there with my mouth open ready to say what he already answered.

"Guess it is".

I grabbed myself a bowl of cereal- Coco Pop's yum - and sat across from Shane who was busy texting someone on his phone. What a very loud morning it. Not.

Once I had finished with my breakfast I put the bowl in the sink, so I could wash it up later but mum will most likely get to before me. I grabbed my bag and skate board and headed out the door. Shane will most likely leave two minutes before school starts, then blame me for not waning him, I couldn't care less.

On my way to school I saw Tyler by the skate park we was at yesterday. "You know that if you stand there you will most likely be late for your first day of school, after being suspend". I slowed down to a stop to talk to him.

"Well I would be but I'm waiting for one of my mates",

"One of the one's you got suspended with?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep" and popping the 'P'.

"Well then I'll see you at school then, bye"

*****

When I got to the school I had Eva up in my face begging for answer about yesterday. I was sitting down on the bonnet of her car along with Danny while she did all the talking. "How was it? Did you have fun? Where did you go? Did he pay? Did he have fun? Did you guy's kiss? Why didn't you call me after?" She finished of with a pout.

"Good. Yes. Skate Park, meal, cinema. Yes. Think So No. Because I was too tied to call you"

"Oh well it’s nice to know that you care more about your sleep and not your best friend sitting by the phone" then she dramatically turned around so she was not facing me.

"But I was tired give me some credit... Please" I said while placing my head on her shoulder, I saw her crack a smile so I know that I was forgiven.

While we were watching people arrive to school, there was this slick black limo, with tinted out windows arriving to the school. Which obviously caught everyone attention. Of course. Out stepped from the five guys, all looking kind of butch with sunglasses on. Then out came Tyler. Tyler? Huh they must be his friend he got in trouble with, then out stepped a girl she has long flowing black hair which stopped at the centre of her back, but she didn't have sunglasses on like the other so you could see her brown eyes. Then not long after two really hot looking boys stepped out they looked identical so obviously twins they were dressed from head to toe in black and also had black hair and sunglasses on and all nine of them walked up into the school leaving everyone in the car pack gobsmacked.

*****

Unknown P.O.V

As we all walked out of the car everyone here was staring at us. Wow rude much. But then we are new. But hey this is fun. I'm so excited; I've got enough control to stop me from jumping up and down.

As we made our way up the step to the school, I glanced around my brothers to see everyone out in the car pack standing there with their mouths open. I moved to the front of the group to get our schedule. We would have been here last week if this lot didn't convince me to break in with them. I still not sure why but oh well. I walked up to the lady on the front desk, and cleared my throat. "Yes dear, how can I help you?”

"Hi, were all new here. I'm Twilight Rosethorn, and these are my brothers Zane and Shadow. That's Tyler Steel, and then the other five are Chad Daniels, Cody Smith, Eric James, Grant Robinson, and Saxon Burns.".

"Ahh of course on minute dear". She then handed us out schedules and we stood over in a corner waiting for the bell to ring.

*****

Skylar's P.O.V

We were all just staring towards the school entrance to where the new comers had gone. We were all literally gobsmacked. People started to come out of there trance and head into the school like nothing happened.

So we decided to start to walk into the school like everyone else. Danny started talking like normal and I just nodded my head to what he was saying, but Eva seemed to be still staring towards where they went.

As we started to walk up the steps into the school, people were whispering about the new people. Poor them there going to be the hot topic of the month. As we were heading to English we walked passed them, but they seem to be looking at everyone in disgust. Except the girl it looks like she if she could she would be jumping up and down like a maniac. As soon as we were past them and sitting down in our seats in class Eva seemed to wake up.

"Did you see how hot they were?" she whispered shouted at me. Yep she's defiantly back to normal now. But as I was about to answer the door opened and the whole room when quiet.

"Right class" The teacher got our attention.

"These are some of the new students" she said while pointing to the twins and the girl.

"This is Shadow, Zane, and Twilight Rosethorn."

*************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Well and the plot thickens lol. This is the start of the main part of the story, but there are somethings in the past chapters which will make more sense farther on into the story, so watch out for those. Let me know what you think. ALSO can you let other people know about this story please? Thanks. :)

IZZY_xX

*************************************************************************************************************

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

PLZ

PLZ

XD