CHAPTER THREE - LIAM AND JORDAN:

When the car door flung open and the red carpet met my feet. I looked up and smiled at Liam. He looked so dashing in his suit. He smiled back then wound his arm around my waist and placed his hand on the small of my back. The others had all gotten inside already so it was time for me and Liam to face the paparazzi.

"Jordan, Jordan, Liam, Liam! Over here, over here!" I heard one of them shout out. I spun around with Liam and smiled for the thousand of flashes.

"Lets show them something they will absolutely love." Liam whispered into my ear, I turned to look at him confused and before I could ask he crushed his lips to mine. My answering kiss made a smile tug at the side of his lips. Even with my eyes closed I could see a million blinding flashes going off at a steady rate. I could feel everyones eyes on us so I pulled away, smiled at Liam then proceeded down the red carpet waving at the fans who were screaming out for me and Liam. I posed for some photos with them, then continued on inside where I saw the rest of the girls sitting on an ottoman talking to each other.

"About time, you guys were out there forever! What did you do, tell them your life story?" Casey said with a cheeky grin plastered on her face.

"No, Liam kissed me for a photo op and the kiss just lasted a little while, thats all." I saw every single face shot a look at Liam who was on the other said of the room, I turned too and saw him staring straight back at me. I smiled then turned away.

"Well, someone is a little loved up right now." Cattie laughed and we all joined in. As the laughter died down we saw Jasmine walking over to us with a massively fake smile plastered on her face.

"Look, I don't expect of you to care, but I just received an amazing offer by that attractive man over there to ditch here and go to a party. So, do you mind telling Zayn that it is over, like whatever. He knows I am too good for him." We all sat there in silence, we just glared Jasmine down until she walked out of the front door.

"What the hell was that?!" Alex asked but all we could do was sit there.

We were all frozen when my phone beeped out, thank-fully pulling us all out of the trance. I rumaged through my bag to pull out my phone and read the message.

'In the toilets, come and find me.' I let out a smile giggle then apologised to the girls and excused myself for the bathroom. When I got to the hallway I texted Liam back asking what one. He appeared out of the disabled toilets.

"What the heck are you doing Liam?" I laughed as he grabbed my hand and placed his finger over his lips signaling for me to be quiet.

"Sorry, but I couldn't wait till we got home. That kiss out there was just a slight tip over the edge. I mean you look.." he let out a low wolf whistle that made my cheeks burn red "you look amazing, and I'm sorry but I am only human." He closed the space between us and the kissed me just once, softly on the lips, then again, and then again. Each time the kiss becoming hungrier and hungrier, I could feel his hands slowly pulling me closer to him and I more than willingly obeyed by wrapping my arms around his waist. Liam pulled away from my face and slowly started kissing my cheek. That's one thing I liked about being with Liam, even after all this time together, whenever we kissed it was like a whole new experience. Not like we never kissed each other, we just didn't kiss as much as Harry and Alex did.

As Liam's lips returned to mine, his slowly hands moved down my arms, leaving goosebumps where he touched. Once his hands met mine around his neck he smiled and pulled away from me, far too early if you were to ask my opinion.

"I love you Jordan." He said as his brown eyes piecred into my own eyes.

"I love you too Liam." I smiled back at him. He began kissing me again and I felt his hands move to the back of my dress. His fingers fumbled around for a little bit until he became so frustrated he stopped kissing me and just looked at me. "What?"

"Seriously Jordan, you wear a little red dress that has buttons all down the back? Do you do this in spite of me." He laughed out and then he kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Sorry Liam but I didn't think we were going to be getting frisky in the disabled toilets, if I had known I would have just come in my underwear." He didn't find the last part amussing at all.

"When we get home Jordan." Liam's voice was thick with dissapointment. I laughed then kissed him again then I repeated 'when we get home' which made him smile.

I walked out of the toilet first and bumped right into Zayn.

"Oh, hey sorry Jordan." Zayn laughed as he saw Liam step out beside me. When I looked at Zayn I felt a twang of guilt in my stomach.

"Zayn, I need to talk to you. In private, if thats okay with you Liam." Liam nodded and walked away.

"What's up Jordy?" Zayn asked, looking concerned.

"Have you by any chance, talked to the other girls?"

"No, why?" I really didn't want to be the one to tell him, but I didn't want to see him in pain either.

"Umm, Zayn. Jasmine left. She left with some guy, she told us to tell you. Sorry." Even though we hated Zayn and Jasmine together and he hated being with her, it was still sad seeing him be left behind for someone else.

"Are you serious? Just like that? She just left?" I could see Zayn was angry, but I could also hear the relief in his voice. He didn't have to worry about her telling the media lies. He was free, but angry. Fair enough I thought.