CHAPTER EIGHT - HARRY AND ALEX:

'Stupid small talk. Gah, why does she have to keep looking at me like that? That's it, I am stealing her away right now.'

"Hey Alex come over here." I called out to her. Alex slowly moved to where I had positioned myself after Zayn and Sunny had gone to bed.

"Whats up?" she said as she wrapped my curly hair around her finger. Her touch was like electricity to me, I couldn't help myself around her. I always wanted her touching me, just to keep the electricity alive.

"Can we get out of here? I was hoping to have a little private time with you." I whispered into her ear. I saw a slight smile catch at the side of her lips, I took this as a positive answer and grabbed her hand. Some people thoought that Alex and I never got off eachother but we had been pretty good tonight, we only made out a little bit at the party so I thought it was okay. As soon as we walked into the bedroom I turned on Alex quickly and pushed her up against the wall, the wicked smile that spread across Alex's face teased me.

"Harrison Styles, thats no way to treat a lady, throwing her around willy nilly. I think I may need a kiss to make up for that." I smiled in response and began kissing her. As I kissed Alex I felt her hands lock into my hair and intertwine them so that they had a firm grip. As the kiss deepend I felt Alex arching her hips up into mine closing the small gap between our bodies, she slowly wrapped one leg around my waist and pulled me even closer. That was one thing I loved the most about being with Alex, she took control every now and again which made it fun.

Almost like we had planned it, Alex jumped and I caught her as she wrapped her legs around me like a boa constrictor. I staggered back into the armchair in the corner of the room and sat down with Alex straddeling my comfortably. Kiss after kiss my hands started to slide down Alex's back sending a shiver all through her body, knowing her weak spot made me feel still in control however as soon as I did so I felt a slight graze at my bottom lip and then the shivers were rushing through my body. 'Bitch'.

Alex's hands made there way to my waist where they teasingly slow undid my belt buckle and unzipped my fly. Alex pulled away and looked down, then back up at me through her thick eyelases as she did so she bit her bottom lip ever so slightly and then kissed me once on the lips. I didn't want to be teased anymore, I just wanted her, fully. I pulled her face back to mine,  a groaning noise bubbled in the back of my throat when she started working her hands around my underwear. I slowly started kissing Alex slower and moved my hand into her underwear. Watching Alex's head lull back a little as I started moving my hand around made me smile.

"Harry, please now. Just, now go." Alex said breathlessly. I smiled up at her and reached over for a condom. I handed it to her and she it on for me. Alex wriggled out of her underwear and walked over to my bed, she sat down and smiled over to me. I got up and walked over to her, as soon as I got to her she pulled my face to hers. As I moved my kisses down to her neck, I thrusted myself in and laughed at her little gasp even after how many times we had done it. I started off nice and slow making sure Alex was comfortable, after all that was the most important thing, until I felt Alex arching her hips up towards me seeking more. I picked up the pace, and started kissing all around her collar bone, the sweat starting to form around her neck made the kisses taste like salt.

Alex's breathes were becoming more ragged and she yanked my face back up to hers, she rounded her first orgasm screaming my name. The one thing that embarrassed me the most was when my movements soon became ragged and sloppy, I normally lasted a lot longer than this.

"Fuck me!" I screamed. I feel on top of Alex then sat up in anger.

"Babes, whats wrong?.." I didn't answer "Harry, talk to me. What's wrong?" Alex had crawled up to the side of the bed behind me and kissed my neck softly.

"That was the shortest run I have ever had. I'm so sorry." I said. I heard Alex chuckle against my skin "Don't laugh at me Alex, I'm serious!" I laughed back

"Hey look at me." Alex said as she yanked my face around to hers. She kissed me lightly. "I love you Harrison Styles, sex is just sex. Sometimes you are amazing other times you have a 'short run' like you did tonight, but I love you and that is all that matters."

"I love you too Alex." I said as I kissed her lightly. We wriggled back into the bed and cuddled up together, no much later than two seconds there was a knock at the door. I got out of bed and there was the back of Zayn's head. "Zayn, whats up?" I asked. Zayn turned around and he looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"It's Sunny, I need some help. She has locked herself in the bathroom and she is crying. She keeps telling me to get away from her but I don't know whats wrong with her. Please help mate." I turned and looked at Alex, she had already jumped out of bed and thrown one of my jumpers on.