CHAPTER SIX - LOUIS AND CATTIE:

"Seriously Lou, shoelaces? That would have to be the worst ever excuse in the whole world!"

"What, I thought it was a good one." I said as I kissed her neck. "So, your place or mine?" I asked as I winked at her and kissed her. I heard her laugh and then pull away. We had only just gotten out of view of everyone before I heard them all laugh at something Harry said. Cattie grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs and out the front door. We jumped into her car and started the drive to her house.

"How long has it been anyway?" I heard her ask as I adjusted the radio.

"What do you mean babes?"

"You know, since the last time we had sex. It seems like forever to me, if I may be honest" I laughed and then thought back.

"At least two weeks. Wow, how have I gone that long?" I half asked to myself. I looked up and saw Cattie's place in the distance. I turned the radio down and prepared myself to get out of the car first so that I could carry her in. As the car was rolling to a stop I jumped out and ran to her side of the car. I opened the door and welcomed her with a smile. She smiled back, making my heart flutter just a little bit. I quickly bent down and lifted her from the drivers seat and began carrying her into the house. She giggled lightly when it came to the door and I had to kick it open after she had unlocked it.

"Lou, babes. Please put me down!" she laughed breathlessly which made me smile. I sat down on the couch and then I lay her on top of me. I enjoyed just laying there with her but when her hand started slowly running up and down my arm, I couldn't control anything. I pulled her face up to mine and closed the distance bewteen our lips in record time. I made sure I had control in the kiss, always making sure that I was kissing her. As our lips opened in unision inorder to let our tongues meet, I felt Cattie run her hand down my arm one more time, sending a shiver through my spine. I groaned at her touch, this egged her on. She then let her hand trail down to my thigh and then she slowly walked her fingers up my thigh and finally reaching my crotch. She smiled into the kiss as my breathe caught, then her hand was gone.

"You are such a tease." I moaned against her lips. The light giggle I heard in response made my smile widen. Cattie then pulled away completely and smiled at me, then both her hands moved up my thigh and then they moved up my chest in order to unzip my onesie. As her hand slid down my chest now slowly etching towards my crotch. She moved closer to me as her hands went further down. When they reached their destination, she moved in and kissed me again. As her hand started working their magic, the kiss deepend. Our actions became rough and heavy and soon enough we were panting. Once she finished I moved my hand up and down her thigh, making her groan slightly at my touch. My hand then inched a centimetre further making her breathe catch.

"Oh god! Lou!" she said under her breath. Before I knew it we were positioned ready for sex, Cattie put the condom on for me and then we were off. Our bodies were moving in unison and soon a sweat started to form on my brow.

"I love you Louis." she whispered as we sped up. I reached out for Cattie's face and kissed her lightly, then more passionately. As I could feel Cattie coming round to her first orgasm, I change our position so that she was on top, making it even better for her. The slight groan that bubbled out from her lips then followed by my name made me smile at her. We sat back up then and I could feel myself coming to the end of my run. As my breathing became sharper and more ragged I felt myself release, I slumped down back into the couch and Cattie lay down on top of me. I kissed her head lightly then whispered that I loved her.

"I love you too Boo Bear." she giggled. I looked down at her and furrowed my eyebrows at her before tickling her until she started laughing the laugh that made me smile. I kissed her again and then flicked the T.V on and sat there until I heard Cattie breathing deeply, I smiled down at her then carried her around to her bedroom. I tucked her in lightly then jumped in next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Before I nodded off I messaged Harry saying 'I'm in love man, and I feel great'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you all liked it, this is obivously the first of many chapters like this to come. please give me some feed back as it would be muchly appreciated!

xx