CHAPTER NINE - ZAYN AND SUNNY:

Alex stalked down the hallway from Harry's room to mine like a woman on a mission.

"So wait, what happened before she locked herself in the bathroom?" Harry asked

"She was asleep, then she woke up and was crying. I asked if she was okay and she just said she needed a minute so she went into the bathroom. After five minutes I was starting to get a little worried so I knocked on the door and she was in hysterics, she just told me to go away over and over again." I looked at Harry as we reached my bedroom door, his face was finally showing the confusion that I was feeling.

"Sunny, it's Alex. Are you okay? Can I come in so I can check on you?" The door slowly opened and Sunny peeked her head from behind the door. I saw her look at me, I smiled back at her and a small smile was her answer. Alex and Sunny dissappeared behind the door leaving me and Harry standing in my room.

"You alright mate? You look tense." Harry walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You?"

"A little shaken up. I have no idea what went wrong though. We were just sleeping in my bed and the she was crying."

"Wait, you were in bed together? High five Zayn!" Harry lifted his hand up in the air and I just glared until he slowly lowered his hand and high fived himself.

"We were just talking and then I went to get out of bed to sleep on the couch and she grabbed me and so I got back in bed. Nothing happened Harry."

I heard the bathroom door click open and watched Alex and Sunny walk out and come and sit down on the bed.

"Sorry Zayn. I didn't mean to freak you out. It was just a nightmare, I am really sorry."

"It's fine Sunny, are you sure you're okay?" I genuinely wanted to know and I could tell that Sunny wasn't 100%.

"Harry, lets go back to bed. Sunny I am just down the hall if you need me okay?" Alex said as she kissed Sunny lightly on the cheek and walked out hand in hand with Harry.

Sunny wriggled her way back up into the bed and pulled the doona up to her chin. I moved in next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really. I have the same nightmare all the time I was just hoping that I wouldn't have it tonight. Sorry."

"It's really okay Sunny, don't worry about it."

Sunny turned around and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Thanks Zayn." I started to draw patterns on her arm soothing her into sleep. Sunny turned to rest her head on my chest. I lent my head on the top of hers and soon Sunny reached up and kissed me.

"Sorry." she said as pulled away from me. I tilted her chin up and kissed her again.

"Sorry." I said. Sunny laughed silently and kissed me again. I pulled her further up to me and slowly she lifted herself to straddle me.

"Sor..ry" Sunny said as I began kissing her neck.

"Stop saying sorry Sunny." I said as kissed her again. My hands ran slowly down her back and rested on her lower back. We kissed until we were out of breath. Sunny slowly slid off me and cuddled up to my side. There was a long silence, that I didn't find awkward at all, but obviously Sunny did.

"I think I am going to move to the couch." she said as she climbed out of the bed and moved over to the couch. "Sorry Zayn."

"You don't have to do that Sunny, and stop saying sorry."

"Goodnight Zayn." and with that Sunny lay down on the couch and turned to face the wall. As she turned away I could have sworen I saw a small smile plastered on her face.