CHAPTER ELEVEN - NIALL AND CASEY:

I slowly rolled over and smiled when I saw his angelic face smiling as he slept. 'I am so lucky' I thought to myself as I rolled over again and flung my legs out of the huge bed that was situated in the corner of Niall's room. I searched the floor for one of his t-shirts and as I bent down to pick one up I heard his thick Irish accent.

"I prefer you without a top on." I winked up at me.

I laughed out loud and threw the t-shirt on. I walked over to his side of the bed and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

"You Mr. Horan are a pervert." I smiled at him and then kissed him softly. Our lips only just touching. Niall sighed and grabbed my hand then continued to yank me into the bed right beside him. Cuddling with Niall was probably one of my most favourite things to do. I just liked that I knew he was right there with me.

"How did you sleep Casey?" I could tell he was really asking if he was any good last night before we actually went to sleep.

"Oh pretty shit actually. Not very comfortable at all." I saw Niall's face crumple in distaste to my dry morning humour. I turned around to face him. "It was amazing, you were amazing, you are amazing." Niall smiled a huge smile then nudged me in the arm sheepishly.

 "You can't do that to me Casey, it's not very funny." He softly placed his lips onto mine and kissed me. "You want some breakfast? I know I do....I feel like pancakes, what about you beautiful?"

"Hmmmm, anything there is Niall." I jumped out of the bed and threw Niall a pair of trackpants for him to put on.

Once half dressed we both went up to the kitchen ready to see what there was to eat and who else had woken. We walked up there to find no-one else awake, the grin on Niall's face was huge.

"You know what this means right?" He whispered into my ear.

"No Niall, what does it mean?" I responded.

"We can make heaps of pancakes and eat them all before anyone else gets up!" I giggled at his child-like happy dance he performed as he ran over to the fridge to begin the pancake making process. As he went to place all the neccesary ingredients on the bench he froze.

"Something wrong babe?"

"It smells funny here. Kind of like sweat...but different." I watched as Niall started sniffing the benchtop like a bloodhound. Niall's eyes flicked over to the couch where he saw Liam and Jordan asleep.

"Ah seriously Liam?! We eat here man!" Niall picked up the nearest object and threw it at the two of them. Liam jumped up and threw it straight back at him.

"Oh yeah..um. You guys may wanna disinfect that benchtop....twice." He chuckled back, his voice thick with sleep.

As I sat there watching Niall body slam Liam for ruining the 'Sacred place' I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like having sex somewhere other than a bed, I mean obviously it would be exciting if it Liam and Jordan did it...twice...but I couldn't see Niall going for it.

"Hey babe, why don't we just eat out this morning? My shout." I called from the stool at the kitchen bench.

"Oh yeah, that could work." Niall replied from a head lock so tight I could have sworen his brains were going to fall out. "Liam, disinfect the bench or I will end you!" Liam let out a low chuckle and then reclaimed his position next to Jordan on the couch.

As Niall walked over to me I leant up to whisper in his ear.. "What do you reckon about a quickie?"

"What a quick meal? Nah babes, I am way to hungry for a quick feed." I threw my head back and laughed in response then kissed him quickly.

"You are too funny Niall. I just wished you thought about other things than food."