Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine... Fighting With Angus Hurts More Than I Would Have Thought...

I didn't see Angus at all over the weekend, which was unusual.

On Saturday morning I had to endure a sex talk from my parents. They didn't like the fact that I'd had Aaron here in the house, but after a while figured I was trustworthy enough to have my boyfriend over, because they didn't ban him.

Aaron took me out to lunch and we went over to his house, where we snuck into his bedroom and had sex again with his parents in the house. The thrill of the possibility of being caught was definitely a turn-on, and I was closer with Aaron. Sure, we'd only been together a short time. But Angus slept with several girls on the first date, so who is he to judge?!

On Sunday I sat outside in the tree waiting for Aaron, and Georgia pulled up. She looked a little confused, and gave me a weak smile.

"Seen Angus?" she asked.

"No, sorry," I sighed. "We're not speaking at the moment. We had a fight."

"A fight?" she frowned. "What did he do?"

"Pretty much, he called me a whore," I answered curtly.

"But why would he do that?" she asked. "I mean, you're not even a whore. Or even close. What made him say that?"

"Because Aaron and I had sex, and he doesn't like it," I sighed.

"We slept together the day we met," she said, looking a bit angry. "What is his problem?! That little man-bitch needs a kick up the ass for that!"

"Georgia, are you alright?" I asked, noticing she looked nervous about something.

"Not exactly," she admitted. "Let's just say that something's happened, and I'm not entirely sure on how to deal with it."

"Dare I ask?"

"Well, you can. But I probably won't answer. I'm pretty annoyed at myself that I let it happen, and I don't really know how I let it happen."

"Okay..."

"I have to tell Angus something, and I'm not sure how he's gonna take it," she said after a minute. "I've never had to actually tell him anything before, so..."

"Angus likes people to be direct," I said thoughtfully. "He hates hesitation. He's impulsive, and he likes to be looked in the eye. So yeah... good luck."

"Sounds like you know him more than anyone else, Lex."

"Well, I probably do. But I'm the one girl he never wanted."

"Not from what I've heard. He talks about you like he idolises you. He knows everything about you... if he could, he'd marry you and settle down with you. Did you know that?"

"No. But I'm sure he'll find someone else... or he'll marry you."

"I doubt he'll even talk to me after I tell him what happened," she said, tears welling in her eyes.

"What happened, G?"

"No... I can't..."

"Tell me. I'm an excellent secret-keeper, you know."

"I kissed someone," she blurted out.

"Is that all?" I frowned. "Well, he'll be pissed. But then again, he's so angry at the world lately, what else is new."

"It's more like I walked into a party, searched for my ex boyfriend and made out with him because I was so angry at Angus... Oh, why?! Why did I have to do that?!"