Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Drakes POV

It has been a day since Lynette seized. She has been asleep still. I gave her some of my blood to heal her but it doesnt even seem to be working. I don't know what is going on in her head though because something is blocking me out.

I put my hand the back of her head and focused. I needed to get into her head. When I opened my eyes I was in a forest. I looked around for Lynette. I didn't see her so I started walking. It was strange here, I feel like something is not right here.

Then I saw her. Lynette. She was lying on her side, her back facing me. She was wearing a white dress. I ran up to her. I moved her and gasped. What was in front of me was a dead Lynette. Someone was messing with me. I kept walking.

I heard a scream. I ran towards the scream. When I stopped, I was in a clearing and Lynette was standing right in the middle. Then behind her was Johnny. I thought he was gone.

"Hello Drake."He said then snapped Lynette's neck. I gasped. I knew that wasnt her though. The real her atleast. "Why are you doing this Johnny?"I asked him. "Because it is so much fun. I mean I am in her mind, I know all the things that she hates and is scared of. So I'm just having fun messing with her and trying to kill her."He said. I was going to kill this guy.

"Where's Lynette? The real Lynette.."I said. "Well she is around here some where. I'm sure you could find her."He said. I was so pissed right now. I just turned around and walked away. He was just laughing.

I was walking and then I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Lynette. I knew it was her. The real her. "Lynette. Are you ok?"I asked. "Yes I'm fine but I can't stay here another second. He is turning my head into Hell for me. You need to wake me up."She said. I nodded.

I opened my eyes again. Lynette was still asleep. I was going to wake her up, but how? I started to call her name and shake her. She still didn't wake up. Huh. "I'm sorry Lynette."I whispered then I grabbed hand and bit into her palm.

Her eyes bolted open. "Huh huh huh."She breathed. I released her hand. "Drake."She said relieved.

Lynette's POV

"Lynette."He said. "Drake thank you. I thought I was going to be stuck in there for along time. Johnny was in there with me and kept messing with me."I told him. Then the nurse came in.

"Lynette I see yoou are awake. Well we ran some tests and you are fine. You will be able to leave tomorrow morning."She said. I nodded then she left. I looked back at Drake.

I didn't see Drake though. I saw shadows, everywhere. "Drake."I said. Then he came into my vision. "Get me out of here. Now."I said still looking at the shadows around me. "Whats wrong?"He asked. '"Shadows. Everywhere. I can barely see you right now."I said nervously.

"Lynette I will get you out of here. Here are your clothes. I'm going to take the IV out of you."He said. The shadows kept coming closer and closer to me. "Hurry up Drake."I said. When I felt the IV exit my body I quickly changed into my clothes.

"Lynette do you still see them?"Drake asked. "Yes. They are getting closer and closer to me."I said. "Okay were leaving ok."He said. I nodded.

When we were walking the shadows where following us. "Drake they're following us."I whispered to him. "I know."He said. How did he know did he see them? We finally made it to the exit.

"Lynette I know someone that can help."He said I just nodded. He then picked me up and ran using his vampire speed.

"Were here."He said. Then he placed my feet on the ground. We were in a forest in front of alittle cottage. Then he went up to it and knocked on the door.