Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Lynette's POV

It was midnight.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

"Drake leave now." I tell him.

BOOM BOOM CRASH

The window in the hall crashed open and hunters came running to us. "Drake run."I yelled. In a flash he was gone. "Lynette are you ok?"The hunter asked. I nodded. Then they handed me some weapons. "Follow us we are checking rooms."They said. I nodded and followed.

In the first room was a a few but we killed them. We and some other groups went through all the rooms. The last one was empty. So we decided to reload on all weapons in here. They also handed me a different oufit which I put on.

There was a few groups in here reloading and changing clothes. I had to tell them about the vampires knowing we were here.

"Everyone. First how many have we lost?"I asked. "20."Someone said. "Okay now the vampires they some how found out. So we need to fall back. We have killed alot tonight and those 20 lives will be missed but we dont need to loose any more. We will have another opportuntuity. So lets find the rest of us and leave."I said.

They all nodded. Then we contacted the witch. She started teleporting us back. I was one of the first people back. I went staright to my room after I got back. I was very tired. I was in bed when I heard a bump on my window.

I looked at the window. "Drake?"I said. His body was hunched over at the window. I opened it and he fell in. "Drake what happened?"I asked. He looked at me. His face was bloody and pale. His suit was stained with blood.

"The hunters attacked me. They shot me and stabbed me. I might die so I needed to see you one last time."He said. Tears filled my eyes. "No you will not die."I said. "Lynette I love you."He said.

With tears in my eyes I said no. "Drake your going to be fine."I said. I will not loose him. I lifted him up alittle so his upper body was leaning against the walls. I got next to him and whispered something into his ears.

"Drake take my blood."I whispered. "No."He said weakly. "Yes."I said back. Tears still in my eyes. I grabbed his head and put it out to my neck. I felt him hesitate. "I will be fine. I love you."I whispered. Then I felt his teeth graze my neck. Then that painful bite.

I felt his teeth go into me. I gasped alittle but did not stop him. It hurt alot, but I did not stop him. After about 1 minute I started to feel weak. I started to see black every where then the pain stopped. I felt Drake leave my neck. All I saw was him then I blacked out.

I woke up. I could not move though. I was in a different room. I wasnt in my room any more. I felt someone laying next to me. I barely moved my head and saw Drake laying next to me.

"Drake."I whispered. His eyes bolted open His green eyes were so bright, the brightest I had ever seen. "Lynette."He said. His hands come to my face and cup my face. He then kissed my forehead.

"Thank god you are okay."He said. "How are you feeling?"He asked. "I can't move and really tired."I said. "Here drink this. It's water."He said. Then brought the glass to my lips. I tried to move my hands up to it but couldn't.

He then helped me sit up. "Lynette thank you. You saved me when I was dying even though I said it was ok. You are truely an angle."He said. "I could not let you die. I already lost someone tonight I was not ready to loose another."I said.

I slowly bought my hand to my neck. I felt two little bite marks that were sesitive to preasure.

I was about to say something but then a pain hit my whole body. "AHHH!"I screamed. "Whats wrong?"Drake said. My whole body was in pain. Me vision was blurring. I continued to scream.