Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Lynette's POV

I ran into my room with tears streaming down my face. My dad he will never understand. I was pratically freaked out that vampire exsited. But Johnny has been one this whole time. He has never once tried to hurt me. I mean he could have any time. But no he chose not to.

My dad says he is soul less. But he told me himself they have a soul. I was cut off by my train of thought when there was a knock at the door. Then my brother walked in.

"What?"I said. "I know you know about us now. So we need to know. How many of them are there and where do they live."He asked. Was he serious? "David I don't know. I barely found out today."I said. "Then where do they live. Me and dad are going to go handle it tonight."He said. Oh my. They are going to kill Johnny.

I know this was strange. But I think I love Johnny. I dont know why though. What was I going to tell him. I will just tell him some fake address and go warn them. "David they live across town I am not sure what street though but I do know the adress. The adress is 5543. The street is by the restraunt."I said. "Thank you sis. I know you are upset but it is for the best."He said. Then gave me a hug. Screw him.

When I heard the front door close I told my mom not to bother me for a while. Then I opened my window and stepped on the roof. Whoa I was high. Focus. I reached the tree and carefully climbed down. Then I ran. Ran as fast as I could.

When I got to there house I knocked as fast as I could. My dad would figure it out soon that I lied. Then someone answered the door. It was Eric. "Where is Johnny?"I said. "Umm he is upstairs."He said. "Well tell him I need to talk to him."I said. Then he called him. In a flash he was there.

"Johnny I swear to you I did not say anything. But my dad knows. He knows everything. I dont know how they found out but he knows. And he is coming. I lied to them and told them you lived across town but they will figure it out soon. You guys like need to leave now."I said. Eric ran upstairs. Adrian followed as well.

"Lynette relax. Okay thank you for warning us. Thank you for covering for us. But you need to go now. If your dad comes here and sees you you will be in alot of trouble."He said. But right after there was a knock at the door.

"Oh my god they're here."I whispered. Then Eric Adrian and Clark were all in the room. "Shh."Johhny told me. I nodded. Clark looked trough the window away from them. "It's them."He whispered. "Lets go to the basement."Adrian whispered. Then Johnny grabbed my arm.

As we were walking down the stairs I smelled something awful. Went we got to the bottom I saw a very horrific scene. There was claw marks on the wall. Dried blood on the floor. Oh my god. I almost screamed but Johnny put his hand over my mouth. Oh my gosh. I was going to faint.

After about a minute I felt better. Then Clark grabbed a chair and Johnny sat me down on the chair. "Lynette what did you tell them?"Clark asked me. "Nothing. I lied. I told them you lived across town and some fake address."I said. "You didnt tell them we were vampire did you?"He asked. "No. He told me when I got home. He tried tell me all this crazy stuff. But I kept denying him."I said.

"Johnny what are we going to do?"Eric asked him. "I dont know." He said. After about thirty minutes. We went back up slowly. Then we all sat down. "Lynette thank you for helping us today."Clark Eric and Adrian said.

"Well I would be careful for awhile. I better go home before they suspect I am not there anymore."I said than walked to the door. Johnny came with me. "Lynette thank you."He said. "No problem. After all I did make a promise."I said. When he opened the door an arrow flew in right passed us.

"Oh my gosh!"I said. With his inhuman spead he moved me away. "Show yourselves!"I heard my dad yell. "Lynette stay here."Johnny said. Then him and his brothers slowly moved out into my dad and brothers view.