Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Johnny's POV

I need to tell her. I need to tell her I am a vampire before her parents tell her. Then they train her to be a hunter. I could not let her become one of those. She would kill me on spot because they would fill her head with all these lies. No.

When I walked home the first person I went to talk to was Clark. "Clark we have a small problem."I said to him. "What is it now Johnny."He said. "It's Lynette. Well not her. Her parents. They are hunters. Well atleast her dad and brother are."I said. "Oh my gosh!"He said.

"Clark what do I do? Do i tell her what we are or let her parents fill her head with lies about us?"I asked. "Johnny. Your my brother. But sorry thats your choice. You need to know if you could trust her with this."He said. "Clark I am just going to tell her. Tomorrow after school."I said.

"Well good luck. And I dont care if you like her that much. She tries to get me and your brothers killed, I'll snap her neck."He said. Wow he looked kind of mad. Better leave him alone. So I walked out of the room. I can't beileve I am going to do this. I have never told anyone.

Would she beileve me? What if her parents tell her before me? Will she kill me. Will her dad and brother kill me? Who knows. But I know if she tells well Clark will kill her. Well all I can do is hope she will still accept me. She will still like me for who I am. Her feelings won't change because I am a vampire.

This is so complicated. Why did I have to fall for the girl with the hunter parents?

Lynette's POV

Today at school Johnny was acting very strange. He didnt talk much to me. During lunch he told me to meet him at the park after school. I wonder what he will tell me. Last night after he left my dad and brother were practically asking all kinds of questions about him and where he's from.

It was after school and now I was walking to the park. I wonder what he will tell me. Hopefully nothing bad. When I got to the park I took a seat on the bench. Today Layla and Jacki practically had a million questions about me and Johnny. They had heard about the play. Then the date. Then ofcourse dinner with my parnets.

"Hey Lynette."I turn and saw Johnny. "Hi Johnny. So what do you need to tell me?"I asked him. "Lynette what I am about to tell you may change your life forever. If I tell you I need you to promise me you will never tell anyone about what I am about to tell you."He said. Now I was a little worried.

"Yes I promise. Now what is it?"I asked. "Lynette, me and all three of my brothers are, are, Vampires."He said. Vampires? Oh my gosh. He is crazy. "Excuse me?"I said. "I am a vampire. Lynette."He said. Oh my gosh. I can't handle this. "Thats impossible. Your crazy or something. Goodbye."I said. Then I got up anf walked away. 

He is freakin crazy to think that. Vampires? Really. My god. Right when I think I had someone good in my life I loose him just like that. "Lynette!"He yelled. And in an instant he was right in front of me. "How did you do that?"I yelled. "I am a vampire. I told you already. Lynette just please believe me. I am the same as you just I drink blood."He said.

"You just don't give up do you?"I said. "Look at my teeth."He said. Then his two canines grew! "Oh my god!"I whispered. "What the hell are you?!"I said. Then he came up to me and grabbed my shoulders. "Lynette Garcia I am a vampire. So are my brothers. But we are good we have hearts souls and a consciene. We dont do anything that we know we will regret. Lynette just please I will tell you everything just believe me and please dont tell your parents or anyone."He said.

Oh my god. This is way to much. "Okay. I believe you."I said. "But why did you want to tell me?"I asked. "Lynette your Dad and brother are hunters. They kill my kind and all kinds of other mythilogical creatures."He said. "What?"I said. "They are hunters they kill my kind. The reason they were questioning me was because they suspect me for being a vampire. If they tell you I am a vampire they will fill you head with lies about us that are not true."He said.

"Johnny I believe you but I need some time to think about this. I will see you later."I said then started walking home. Johnny was a  vampire. My dad and David are hunters. Whats next?

When I got home my mom asked me where I was. "I was at the park."I said. "With who?"She asked. "By myself just thinking."I said. "Okay well when you go upstairs your father want to take to you."She said. "Okay."I said.

I went upstairs and into my dad's little office. "Yes dad."I asked. "Lynette I dont want you seeing that Johnny guy."He said. "What? Why?"I said. "Because he is dangerous."He said. "What? No he is not he would never hurt me."I said. "Lynette there is more about him you do not know."He said. "And what would that be dad. Tell me now."I said. "Lynette he is a monster. A vampire."He yelled.

Oh my gosh. He knows. "What? Thats impossible."I said. I so did not want to have this conversation again. "You know what it is about time I am honest with you."He said. "Me and your brother kill vampires. We are vampire hunters. So is your mom but she retired. we kill vampires. Thats why I am not here alot."He said. "Dad even if he was a vampire I would still like him."I said. "Lynette you will never see that thing again."He yelled. "You cant tell me who I can and can not see!"I yelled back.

"Lynette he is a monster. Kills people. What if he kills you."He said. "Dad he will never hurt me."I said. "If you are my daughter then you will take this stake and put it through his souless heart."He said handing me a steak. I took it. Then I threw behind me. "Then I guess I am not your daughter."I said then walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crazy Chapter Please Comment and tell me what you think I need feed back<333333333