CHAPTER 11 : Possibilities

Ezra

"School..."I groaned and shifted so that my head was buried somewhere on his body. I felt his chest rise and fall, "Ezra...wake...up," he sounded sleepy and frustrated, or rather, it felt like he was. I blinked slowly and then began to open and clos my mouth and I scowled at the awful morning breath. I looked up to see Cody, his eyes closed but his mouth was moving. "Wake up, babe." His brows furrowed. I felt a burst of exhaustion which didn't belong to me. Being able to feel what he feels was actually very helpful in making me feel guilty as I felt a very dull, barely there ache in my lower back.

"Oh, Cody, do we have too? "I asked with a whine as I began kissing his chest and massaging his thigh. I felt like giving him a massage really. He moaned softly, his legs spreading on their own accord and as tempting as the position let him, I had to let him heal." We could take a bath...a very long, very sensual bath," I kissed up to his neck and nipped softly before kissing his check and going not further, didn't want him smelling my morning breath.

"That sounds nice. "I looked up at him tight lipped, his eyes looked down at me. I felt a wave of love roll over me, heat and adrenaline came from him.

It's weird, feeling your emotions. I thought knowing he could hear me, he had told me the night we made love, we had woken up later that night and he revealed the perks of mating. The feeling was actually amazing. I chuckled lightly as he seemed to purr with delight as I ran my hand up and down his chest.

"So, shall we? "He pouted.

"I wish, but, I think my dad will be forcing us to-" the door burst open and we both turned our heads lazily towards the sudden commotion to find hia father, my face heated up with embarrassment and I pulled the blanket up further to our chests with wide eyes.

"Uh-Hi, sir. "I cleared my throat and Cody giggles beside me and I glared at him.
"Well, aren't you boys just...comfy." He smirked with a certain light in his eye as he folded his arns over his large chest. I swallowed not entirely sure how to approach the situation and Cody was not helping by giggling uncontrollably as he rolled onto his side and laughed.

"Uh-we-unmm." Mr. Roth only smirked wider and shook his head.

"I can only hope you boys were being safe. "He said in sing-song and that's when Cody stopped laughing. He bolted up and my brows furrowed.

"Oh, my God!" He said with horror before throwing the blankets off and bolting for the bathroom, closing it shut and locking the door. I stared and blinked in confusion. I looked to Mr. Roth who frowned.

"I take it you didn't."He stated and my cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

"I'm - well, I was- a virgin, I'm clean. "I supplied as though it made the situation easier and Mr. Roth rose a single brow.

"That isn't really what I'm concerned about, a wolf mark heals all illnesses, including STD's," He said and I gapped.

"How is that even possible? "I whispered and he shrugged.

"The Moon Goddess wanted us to live long healthy lives," I gave a nod.

"But, can you still contract any STD? "He nodded.

"Yes, we can, but we seldom do, we are still human, Ezra, but we aren't as promiscuous as actual humans, and even if we sleep around, our mate can eradicate the disease if we catch it by marking us." My brows rose.

"That is so...fortunate. "He threw his head back and laughed.

"You know, we have a library, if you have questions we can't answer, you can always visit and do your own research." He smiled softly at me and I slowly began to beam up at him. He chuckled, "your a good kid, Ezra, I'm glad my son has you." I looked to the closed bathroom door and frowned. "You're going to have to break that door down, he's crying." I perked up and then I felt it, the sadness and worry mixed with guilt.

"But, why? "I was extremely confused.

"Hasn't he told you the possibility of mating with him?" I scratched my head as I tried to think of something he's told me that could upset him so much. Mr. Roth chuckled and turned around to leqve and he paused as he made to close the door. "What happens when a man an a woman engage in adult merriment without the use of a condom?" he theb shut the door and I gapped still thinking.

My eyes widened and I stood from the bed and went to the bathroom. I knocked gently as I took a breath.

"Cody? "My voice was soft and gentle, I didn't want him to freak out." Open the door, please. "I heard a whimper." Please, babe? Talk to me. "I didn't want to freak myself up by actually thinking about it. I should have known, he had said to me already that he wanted pups, why was he up-Oh, then it made sense. He was afraid of my reaction. There was a click but the door staye closed. I took a deep breath and opened the door, he had moved away from the door and was by his large bathtub, seated on the step.

"Cody, "I said lowly, my tone soft and loving. I walked over to him and sat beside him. He was wearing his white bathrobe while I was still nude. He looked absolutely beautiful. I wrapped my arms around him and he snuggled into my chest.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault, I should have been more careful, I'm so so sorry, Ezra. I wasn't thin-"I put my finger on his lips to keep him from uttering another word of absolute nonsense.

"Don't be an idiot, Cody. We both knew what we were doing and really it was my fault, I should have been careful but,"I cupped his cheek, "you looked so beautiful, you tasted so good." He flushed and I rubbed my nose over his. "It wasn't something that entered the mind. You told me though, I remember, you had been so excited about the prospect of someday baring pups, I want you to be happy, Cody and if you are possibly pregnant with my child..." I trailed off.

I was far to young for the responsibility, far to naive and ignorant, but I knew that, if he was, I couldn't abandon him...I wouldn't, the thought alone was painful having to actually do it would be like death. I was also assured that, even though, I didn't have much family, Cody had parents who love and care about him, I only hoped that they loved and cared about him enough to help us through this, if he was obviously.

"I am not going anywhere, Cody, even if we have to go through with it ourselves, I won't give up on us. "He gave me a shy smile and hugged me tighter.

"Most people would run for the hills at the simple implication." He mumbled into my neck.

"Well, I'm not people. "I held his head up and we were inches apart, I smiled and kissed him gently." I'm inlove with you, Cody. I'm not going anywhere. "He giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down for a heated kiss.

"Forever yours, Ezra." He whispered against my mouth.

"Forever mine. " He laughed gleefully.