CHAPTER 7 : Strange Dreams

Ezra

Five year old baby was giggling loudly, shaking the baby rattle toy furiously in his hand. He stared up into a face I knew all too well, the woman had amber coloured hair and pale brown eyes. Mother.

I watched from the corner in the room as though I was watching unseen footage of myself as a chubby and cute baby. I couldn't move, I could only breath, listen and watch. The place I stood offered a perfect view of her face which was etched with worry as she bit her plump lips.

"Ezra, "she said with a sigh, her voice sounded as though it were under water. She reached into the cot and touched the child tenderly, lovingly even." Be a good boy, alright? "Her voice faded and the scene turned dark.

The baby version of me was staring out of the window with wide curious eyes. I giggled and had my fist in my mouth as the windows blew open and a figure entered, levitating in the air. Her forest geen eyes smiled and her long dark hair blew in the wind.

"Ezra... "

I gasped out as I woke painfully. I groaned and fell off ny bed onto the ground, my head was pounding as the dream came back so vividly. I could ave sworn that the woman was aunt Mia, she looked like her, sounded lile her but, I couldn't place a finger on it. I sat up breathing deeply, my room was dark and almost creepy and my headache grew stronger.

I went down stairs, hoping to find some pain killers. I felt as though my head might explode. I opened a cabinet next to the sink for a glass.

"You sure are up early. "I turned with the glass in my hand, Troye was leaning against the frame of the wall.

"Strange dream woke me up." He perked up and walked over to me slowly.

"Strange? How strange? "I shrugged and filled the glass with water.

"Do you have any painkillers?" I asked instead, unable to ignore te headache. He gave a nod and retrieved them from the other side of the kitchen and handed them to me.

"Mind telling me what you saw? "I looked over at him over the glass as I gulped down the pill.

"I was watching myself as a baby, five months old at least. I saw my mother and then some woman came into my room that very night. I don't remember ever seeing anyone," I mumbled the last part to my self as I sighed in relief as the headache began to slow. "She looked a lot like aunt Mia." I saw how he'd tensed slightly before giving a nod.

"Well, it's only a matter of time now. "Troye mumbled and I groaned turning to him fully.

"Would you please stop with the code? Fucking tell me if you know something I don't." He remained quiet and I rolled my eyes, pushing passed him and making ny way back to bed.

I layer down my eyess droopy from the painkiller. I fell asleep and this time I didn't dream.

---- ----

"So, I was wondering. "I still had a headache all during school, grabbed onto my head, not bothering to turn to Cody as I tried to ignore the pain.

"Hey, are you ok?" He touched my shoulder and I breathed in as the pain subsided.

"Just a headache is all. "I mumbled nd looked to him with a small barely there smile. He frowned and sat closer to me, his hand on my neck.

"Should I take you to the nurse?" He asked softly, his eyes shining with worry, he made me feel better though and that was enough. He blinked and held his head. Now It was my turn to worry.

"You ok? "He gave a nod, his eyes screwed shut before he blinked them open again.

"Fine now." He smiled and I chuckled. His hand hadn't moved away and really I didn't want it too, rhe electric shock waves which came with his touch were soothing and my headache was gone.