CHAPTER 8 : Together

Ezra

I was still unconscious, floating just above the edge and I could feel Cody as he held my head in his hands and kissed my numb lips. He hadn't left my side, and I've had visitors, his brother, my cousin, his father and even his mother, all askong about my progress. I wanted to wake up, but, I just couldn't get myself to move or make a sound. Cody was getting anxious.

"Ezra, "he whispered into my ear." Please don't leave me. "He whimpered and I felt him cuddle into my side. My chest ached and I wanted nothing more than to hold him. I pushed forward and willed my body to move. I groaned as my eyes fluttered. All I could think about was Cody, I didn't want him to be sad, especially over me.

"C-Cody, "I whispered, my throat was dry and sore.

"Ezra!" He cheered and I blinked, looking up at him I saw the fresh tears in his eyes. "I thought I lost you!" He held my shirt tight in his grasp as he buried his head in my neck and began to sob. I sighed and cleared my throat.

"It's only been one night, "I reasoned and he sniffed, looking up at me with a pout.

"You still weren't moving, not even a sound, how am I supposed to feel? I find you unconscious under a tree in your aunts yard and you expect me to be calm and unaffected?" He sat up and folded his arms over his chest, "well you are wrong, Ezra, I already love you," he took a deep breath as my eyes widened as his words registered. "That shouldn't come as a surprise," he looked down at his fingers. "But it's true, I really do, Ezra." He whispered and I swallowed hoarsely while blinking up at him.

"I know, " I whispered back to him." Could I...get some water?"I asked after a pause and he jumped.

"Right, water! " He blushed and got me a glass. I took a refreshing sip, one after another.

"Thanks." I said and looked away from me. I noticed a suitcase which was oddly familiar, I raised a brow and pointed to it. "Uh...is that what I think it is?" I looked back to Cody who watched me, he gave a timid nod.

"I thought...after whatever happened, you might.... "He shrugged and looked down. We went silent and I shifted to sit up, my back resting against the headboard.

"What happened?" I asked with furrowed brows."How did you find me? "I turned to look at him and he inched closer and took my hand in his.

"I heard you...you called me." He said lowly, staring into my pale brown eyes. "It was faint but...I knew something wasn't right before I even heard you. It was just a feeling, I couldn't ignore it so I was already on alert when you called. William came with me." I gave a nod in understanding.

"You were the one who kept me strong. "I admitted, drawing patterns onto the back of his hand with my thumb. He gave a small smile, his eyss shining with pride.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"My grandma attacked me. "He let out a low threatening growl and I blinked at him in surprise, both my eyebrows rose.

"Sorry, I just don't lie the picture which sets in my mind." I gave a nod with a chuckle.

"Figured, "I smiled," right, so, she attacked me and I fought back. "

"Where was Mia?" He asked confused.

"She was there, but she didn't help, she just watched until it seemed like I was going to kill her mother. "Cody took a sharp breath and I looked away, towards his window." They had planned to make me remember, but, they wouldn't tell e what they needed specifically, but, I think I know what she wants, I juat don't know where this thing is. "Cody then straddled my thighs, I looked up at him curiously. He smiled and nodded for me to continue, I raised a brow.

"I'm a bit on edge, trying to reasure myself that this is happening." He clarified.

"I'm very real, Cody. "I smiled and lifted my hand up to touch his cheek. There was silence as he leaned into my touch. He was so beautiful, his eyes closed as he sighed, his hand resting on my shoulder, he crawled closer, his crouch was against my stomach. My breath caught as he trailed his hand down to my chest, right where my heart was. "And, Cody?" He hummed and opened his eyes. "I love you, too." I confessed out loud, not only to him but to myself because honestly, I really did. I always will. He blinked, his mouth falling open.

"You-You do? "He whispered in disbelief.

"Till death do us part." His eyes were glassy and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me to him, his lips pressed firmly against mine. I held onto his waist, tightening my grip on him as I brought him closer. His hands gripped my shoulder blades before loosening and lightly he trailed his hands to my neck, he held me to him as I snaked my tongue into his mouth. One of his hands trailed to my back and I felt as he gripped it, pulling it up. He whimpered against me before I pulled away from him.

"Ezra, you've just made me the happiest Omega wolf in the entire universe. "He whispered against my lips." I will make you, the happiest guy ever, I promise. " He smiled brightly.

"I will make you the happiest guy ever, Cody." I felt a burst of energy hit me like a tone of bricks as his hand skimmed the edge of my shorts, his finger grazing my skin. I sat up straighter and turned us over so that he was under me. "Cody, I need you to promise me something else." I kissed his cheek and then hia chin.

"Anything. "His legs fell open and I was snugg between his thighs, both our hardening members against the other's. I trailed open mouthed kisses down his neck.

"I need to know that you and I will always...always be together." I looked him in the eye and he grinned.

"Oh, trust me, you wouldn't be able to get rid of me, even if you tried. "I smiled and peeked his lips.

"Even when faced with trouble, I want to know that you will be there for me, as I would for you, we'll face it, together." I intertwined our fingers together and held them beside his head.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. "

We kissed and I felt the warmth of his body radiate towards me. I relaxed against him, my body reacted naturally to his touch, it was exhilarating. He pushed my shirt off, urging me to take it off and I did. I shuddered as the explosive feeling of his hand on my chest. My tongue massaged his, my left hand went down his side to his thigh, I squeezed it while holding it up for him to wrap his leg around my waist.

"Ezra, "he moaned, his right hand cuppibg my neck as I trailed open mouthed kisses down his neck. Everything felt so natural, instinctive. Even though I have never done this before, with anyone, I knew what to do, I felt what to do. He moaned and leaned his head back, giving me more acces as I sucked and licked his exposed flesh. He was as delicious as he looked. I groanes against him as his naughty hand found my groin. He pressed his hand firmly at the evidence of my desire and began to massage it. I pulled away feom his neck to look him in the eye. His eyes were darker, more navy than his usual bright blue. "Mate," he whispered lovingly while leaning up and pulling my lips in for another heated and breathless kiss.

My hips grew a mind of their own as they ground into his hand, pushing up against him and I groaned at the feeling. I took his hans, the one massaging me through my shorts and pinned it beside him. He was panting beneath me, his body arching towards me.

"Cody, "I said huskily as I trailed a hand up his chest, forcing his shirt up to date could see his beautiful body. I helped him pull it off before pinning both his hands above his head." I've never done any of this before. "I admit and kiss his mouth wetly. He licks his lips.

"Neither have I." I smiled widely and kissed him again, lingering as I gently nibbled on the soft bottom lip. I trailed my left hand down his chest, tweaking his left nipple, he arched, his mouth falling open in a high pitched moan which only had me getting harder. I quickly unbuckled his jeans and hia eyes widened as he looked uo at me. I ran my nose down his check to his neck as I dipped my hand into his panta and boxers and I took him firmly into my grasp. His pulsing cock twitched and he arched, his mouth wide.

"Ezra! "