THE PERFECT STORM

Alexandria. Two months later.

- Mags! Don't push it... let me, please - I smile at my pregnant sister and she shakes her head - Fine but pregnant does not mean I am ill, Beth! - She stares at me and climbs down the stair as I cover my eyes since the sun is blinding me.

-Flashback-

-We have talked about this and I don't want you out- Daryl almost yells at me and I roll my eyes at him, which drives him crazy - So it is fine for you to go out there with Aaron but not for me to join you? That's so... - I stop and drown a chuckle since I was going to say sexist but I remembered Aaron does want me to go too- What are you laughing about, Greene? - Daryl walks to me and I just cover my mouth. The asshole knows me. - No, no. Don't try to fool me, Beth... - He says and smiles and I jump as he catches me - You. Are. Unbelievable!- I say and kiss his nose as he grabs me tight up - Really? - He smirks and walks me to the couch- Then I will drop you right now cause that's how unbelievable I am- He is playing and I get a hold on him - You wouldn't dare, Dixon! - I can't hold back my laugh anymore and Daryl falls into the couch with me - I guess you know me better now- He says pecking my lips - I would never let you fall- He says and kisses my neck - Not even in a fucking couch- And my man is now so kind and gentle, sometimes I think I am dreaming.

-Back to present -

-I don't know, Rick- I try to be cool but lately Rick has me worried - Deanna has no experience in killing walkers, not a fucking soul in this TV Heaven made town does- I clean my crossbow and Rick has a weird stare - What if we teach them? - He says and gets close to whisper pointing his famous finger at me - We can teach them, Daryl... I mean come on! We dealt with bigger issues before - Rick says and I nod - Sure but I ain't no kinder garden teacher, man- I can't be more clear and Rick steps back - Morgan can help us- He says and I sigh - Sure he can, to be zen in the middle of an apocalypse... cannot wait to list in one of these classes! - I let go a laugh and Rick comes back from his thoughts - Excuse me... was that a laugh from Dixon? I thought you were born without that ability- Rick throws a little rock at my feet and walks away - Rick! I mean it... Morgan might be able to help but we need Carol- I say and the sun is really shining today so I close my eyes a little - I don't think Carol and Morgan make a perfect match... - I am trying to be... as Beth puts it "gentle" as I can - What do you mean?- Rick asks and as I walk out, I let one thing clear - Carol and Morgan's methodology are opposite... at some point they will collide...- I pat his back shoulder - I don't want to be there when it happens- I walk out raising my crossbow.

The sky darkens suddenly and I am staring from the window - Crazy weather, ah? - Deanna smiles and I nod - Crazy times anyways - I reply and turn around in my spot in the couch next to Maggie. -I am really glad you decided not to go out after all- Deanna says and Maggie smiles giving me a hug - I get to spend more time with my little not so little anymore sister now! - She makes me blush - Maggie wants me to spoil her but I have my heart in my throat every time Daryl goes to recruit whoever with Aaron - I say worried and Deanna caresses my face - He loves you and he will come back for you, dear - She says and I nod - Thanks- I leave my cup of tea, somehow this is all strange to me. I live with Daryl in this heavenly place and Maggie is carrying my niece/nephew and what is this day dream about. As I stand up, I accidentally make the cup crash into the floor and the noise brings me back.

-Flashback-

I am sitting in the kitchen with Daryl and he is looking at me with his "mhmmm" look. I want to say something but the barks interrupts and as I raise the glass crashes to the ground. Someone is at the window and I freeze... it's a walker. I run to Daryl that yells at me to run but I don't want to leave him. He keeps trying to contain the walkers but the door collapses and I run grabbing my bag-pack. I hear Daryl fighting and my whole body is shaking in fear.

- Back to present -

-Beth! You're shaking... - Maggie holds my hands and I am sweating badly. - I'm ok... sorry about the cup- I say and run out as fast as I can. I have these nightmares, I try not to worry anyone but Daryl knows more than I told him. I'm running fast in the street and I trip landing on my knee. -Beth! - I hear Daryl's voice and I start crying. He holds me tight and kisses my hair - What happened? - He asks me and I just fake a smile - I ripped my jeans! - I lie and Daryl nods - Because you decided to go jogging in this comfortable suit, right? - He raises my face to stare into my eyes and I sigh - It's nothing... really- I place my head on his shoulder - Since when you cry over jeans? - He mocks me and I am busted. I bite my lip - I have these nightmares and now I just had one awake... like a really shitty memory- Daryl is worried but chuckles at my cursing - Now you sound like me... - He says and whispers - It's hot - I blush and he helps me up - Let's get you into clean clothes, Greene - He says and picks me up - Daryl, I can walk! - I hold his neck softly - And I can carry you so no arguing! - Daryl starts walking and I smile until a thunder crashes into a tower making the fences tremble bad as Daryl and I stare in shock as the wind hits as rough and the rain begins...

More soon... We're on a roll! Only five more chapters! As you can read some changes have been made to re-force the story. A storm is coming and it's not only a weatherlish one... Can they survive it?

Thank you for the readings! Next chapter will be uploaded as soon as we reach 200 readings and 30 likes! Come on guys! Shake it off! ;)

All the love~ M