THIS IS IT

I can see Dawn walking to Daryl that looks disturbed - This is good, Daryl, we have one of them! - Dawn says and I am just standing still, trying to understand what is going on - I know, I'm just not used to hit fucking people with cars!- Daryl yells and faces Dawn that steps back. - Beth, go check on that woman- She orders me without looking and I just look at Daryl. -NOW- Dawn yells and Daryl sort of nods so I just run away to see how Carole is. 

- Have you find more?- Dawn asks me and I shake my head - Nah, just her - I look away trying not to show that I'm worried and SHIT, I knocked out the guard. I forgot about that. I don't have time for this - I'm tired, I work better after resting, boss - I want to vomit every time I say that word - It's ok, go and rest, and Daryl...- Dawn is about to say something when the guard enters yelling like a pshyco - He's one of them! He's with them! - I just paralyze and Dawn looks confused - Explain yourself, guard - She demands. I don't know why she hasn't shoot me yet. CRAP. She will shoot Beth. - He knocked me out! In the car, you tricked me! - The guard says and I just grab my head - Look, man... you hit your head when I turned and hit that woman so don't blame me for your stupidity- WHAT? It's the best I could make up being caught off guard. Dawn remains quiet and I am on the edge - You're off the streets since now- She says to the guard that it's glaring at me - But he! - The guard keeps talking - Shut up! You're useless! Get off my face- Dawn is now on my side. I did it. Now I need to find Rick and check on Beth and Carol. 

I enter the room and Carole is lying there eyes closed. She looks beaten up but I've seen worst people coming in here. I place my hand on hers - Carole... It's me Beth... - I whisper and she suddenly opens her eyes grabbing my hand - It's ok, I'm ok... - She nods and I almost have a heart attack - But Daryl hit you! - I say softly and she explains - He thought he did... I jumped in front of the car, Beth- I grab my head and I cry - Is Maggie ok? - I ask and Carole nods - She is but she doesn't know yet we found you- Carole can really act - Rick, Tyresse and Sasha are out there, Noah helped us - She says and I smile - Noah is ok? - I ask and I'm so happy he made it. - I need to talk to Daryl, Beth- She says and I hear some noises - I barely talk to him, the boss in here doesn't trust us, she thinks we are alone- I explain and Carole smiles - That's good, she won't see it coming then- Carole says and gives me a piece of paper. I have a lil time - What won't she? - I ask curious - The strike down- And as a nurse enters, she closes her eyes and I walk back to my room.

I can't believe Dawn put her trust in me. I'm fucking thinking she did it on purpose but the guards here do suck. She is locked on her office with another cops so this is my chance to contact Beth. The place is altered, well the people. I can't wait to get out of this crappy suit and back to my clothes. I'm taking my shirt off when Beth enters abruptly and shuts the door. She just looks at me - Beth? - I walk closer to her because she has been crying - Did they hurt you? Is Carole ok?- I hold her in my arms and she nods - Carole gave me this note to you, she's ok, it was a trap to get in here- Beth explains and I fucking want to kill Rick. - Shit! That woman almost scared me to death! - I pout and Beth is shaken - Read it - She says and I nod. She's staring at me with those green eyes that see right through me. I read the note - Beth, listen to me- I grab her kindly and she is waiting for my answer - The reason Carole is here is to embush them so I need to let Rick and the rest in - I say it calmly but Beth shakes her head - She will kill you all! Daryl, no! - I hug her tight and kiss her neck - Beth, do you trust me?- I whisper in her ear and she nods sobbing - Then trust me, we're getting out of here soon but I need you to be smart, Beth smart, ok? - I lean back and let her lips stay close to mines. FUCK IT ALL. This is it. Beth blinks and then smiles - That's my girl - I say and kiss her - Say goodbye to guard Dixon- I joke and she hugs me - I love Daryl anyways - She just says and we both freeze at this - I didn't... I'm... - She's stumbling and I just say - I do too, you know? Love my girl in that yellow shirt- SHE TEARS ME APART and I have no idea how she does it. - Go and get ready, Carole will need you full prepared- And to this, Beth walks out, leaving me half naked in all sense. 

I have my fucking clothes on and I grab my crossbow. It's good to be me again. I sneak out and Dawn is still arguing with another cop. - Fuckers - I curse them and make my way out, knocking out every guard on my way. When I get to the front door, I see Rick and the rest - Shit, man! You and your brilliant plans! - Rick half smiles and hugs me quickly - How many of them? - He asks - Too many to handle but they all respond to Dawn- I say joining them - Then Dawn and I will have a little heart to heart- Rick says and starts walking inside. I stop him - Be careful cause she will kill Beth without a doubt, that's how she's been manipulating me- And Rick pats my shoulder - We have Carole at her best, trust me, this Dawn has no chance- And we enter the building. I have a weird feeling about this.

I changed my clothes and I'm walking to Carole's room when suddenly Dawn stops me - Where are you going? - She asks me and my heart stops - I'm checking on the woman that entered today - I say casually but she grabs my shirt - I mean this... you're leaving? You won't leave, you know that? - She is getting angrier - Dawn, you can't stop me- I won't back down and then she hits me hard - You stupid bitch! - She says and in that moment, I hear him - Let her go now!- Rick yells pointing his gun at her and Daryl's beside him. Dawn grabs me by my neck as a shield - So the truth will set you free, right Daryl? - Dawn says and his face is scaring me - She dies, you die... so be clever, Dawn- Rick says with his warning voice - Let the flames begin then- Dawn says and she points her gun straight at my head. THIS IS IT. 

 Thanks for reading this story. 9 chapters to go... UOU! It's been a journey I think we all deserved to walk and it was stolen from us. I do my best to let you know there was another way for Beth... Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it!

Remember I update once we pass 100 views or more if we can! =) Let the flames begin!!!! <3

Until the next update. All the love ... x~ M