WALKER/HUMAN BUSINESS (It never ends, does it?)

Once we're far enough, I turn around and I lost Sasha and Abraham - Shit - I curse out loud. I can see the walkers numb as me. I have to go back and find Beth and the others. This is my priority now. No more crap, no more running away. I'm so upset just thinking how I fucking heard that voice and the damn thought of losing her again makes me tickle like a rush in my freaking nuts.

I speed off and white noise comes from the radio. My heart skips a beat. I instantly pull aside and hold it - Rick? It's me Daryl... - I gasp for some air and the radio is shitty - Beth! Someone there? Shit! - I climb off the bike just to kick it and it happens so fast. The car hits me like a thunder. I feel heavy as fuck and the last thing I hear is Rick's voice calling my name.

-We have to go after him, Rick! - I am an absolute wreck and it shows - Beth, he's probably coming back... we will wait a couple of hours - Rick insists and I just punch a mailbox which it hurts worst - Shit, shit! - Maggie holds my now bleeding hand and some tears fall from my eyes - Can you please calm down? - Maggie pouts and stares at me like I'm being a child - How many times have you gone crazy about Glenn being out there? - I ask serious - We're talking about Daryl, for Christ sake... I'm not leaving him there, not again - I gasp and Rick nods - We'll take whoever we need... we'll find him - He finally makes sense and I feel relief again.

-Wakey, sunshine - A male voice sounds and my head is a mess. - You're alive for now... cheer up, sweety - He says kicking me while I'm on the ground. He's making me lose my fucking rest of patience - Who the fuck are you? - I ask and only when I talk, I notice my whole body hurts - I'm your boss... welcome to the new world- He laughs and spits beside me. With the little strength I have, I grab his feet and make him fall down climbing on top - Listen, moron... You're not my type so cut the bullshit - I am in flames and two other men separate us - Oh... we have a fighter... we're gonna need you - He says and some other dude calls him DWIGHT - I would love to chat but you see... your friends blew up some of mine and now we're gonna take everything from you... - He is talking so close to me, it stinks - I'm gonna take your bike, your nice crossbow and ... - He stops to grab my face and look into my eyes - I'm gonna take your blonde pretty girl... Maybe Neegan will let me have her as a souvenir - He laughs and I just hit him hard. This is war.

We've been driving for a while now - This is the track - Abraham says and we stop - Well we lost our tracker so this is the best I can do - And Rosita kneels - Guys... this is part of Daryl's bike... - And I rush to her - There's blood... Daryl's hurt... - I grab my chest. Where is he? - Something hit him hard - Abraham ads and Rick brushes his hand through his hair - Not something... someone - And I tilt my head to the sky begging for a sign. - We'll walk from here... try to keep it quiet... do not draw attention - Rick says and I nod - Hurry up before the night get us - And off we go.

-I'll fucking kill you! You heard me? I'll fucking rip your heart out, piece of shit! - I yell burning from anger and frustration - Is that so? I think I hit a nerve... - Dwight laughs spitting blood from my punches. I'm now tied up to a tree - You don't know shit... you're dead meat... you're a walker... I swear - I curse him but a hit with my own crossbow shuts me down - I will love this weapon... I will use it on your friends, ya know? - Dwight chuckles and I can see everyone sets on alert suddenly.

I can see Daryl tied up and Rick holds me back covering my mouth - Shhh... - His grip is tight and I nod as I grab my gun - Who are those? - Rosita asks and Abraham shakes his head - No good news... we blew up some of them... - I open my eyes in fear - They respond to some folk called Neegan... no nice neighbors -He ads and I catch my breath - Right now, I don't give a damn... they have Daryl and he's hurt - I speak softly and Rick studies the situation - Four of them... I will go with Beth, try to get their attention,  you and Rosita can sneak in, are we clear? - He says with his typical bossy tone and Abraham nods. 

We walk right to them and Rick carries me as I pretend to be hurt - Help... please... She's not gonna last long - I let my weight down and grasp my gun - Place her down - The man with the crossbow says and Rick does it - Busted - He laughs and Daryl yells at us as soon as he see us - Run! - But the men go after Rick and when I try to get to Daryl, the disgusting man jumps on me and voids me in the ground. - So, you must be Daryl's doll - He says caressing my hair and my throat closes in surprise - I knew you were pretty- He breaths into my neck and I struggle to break free when I notice Daryl's voice is no longer there.

A click sounds from the gun as I point it right to Dwight's head - I told you, fucker... - I pull the trigger and somehow blood is everywhere but it's not his... it's mine. 

I lost track of time. They ambushed us and locked us in a truck. It's cold and dark. I know Daryl's hurt and he's lying in my shoulder. I can't talk but I try to keep him closer. We've been surrounded by walkers twice but it was on purpose. I set one hand free and caress Daryl's face - I love you - I mutter and he breaths into my words like oxygen. At least we're together. 

The van's door opens and they place us in a half circle. I freeze at the sight. 90% of us are here including my sister that looks wrecked. I knew I could handle walkers but humans... they are unpredictable, they are vicious and they are death. We're being watched by a lot of people as if this was a Coliseum and the tiger is about to be unleashed. 

After Neegan's words, that leave us all in a deep silence, I glance at Beth that is crying not far from me. We're about to lose one of us and we're about to witness it. He's coming my way and Beth is crying badly. I smile at her and close my eyes. Suddenly the bat strikes... it was never walker business... it was humans and now it's clear as the blood splashing around.

THE END.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR BEING PART OF THIS ALTERNATIVE "END" .... IT NEVER ENDS, RIGHT?

WE'LL MEET AGAIN. X