Let's Play a Game

NOTE! PLEASE READ!
Demon's Wish is almost at 3k reads and that is amazing! I would like to that my friend KingsguardWriter for inspiring me to start writing my Rin X Readers! As thanks, I want to reach out to you guys! I will be starting a fan art book with art from you guys! Just message me your drawings on my instagram @Fnaffoxythekitten87 or tag them under #foxythekittenfanart and I will place them in the new book with credit! Seriously, I never would've even imagined my first work getting so popular in so little time. I wouldn't be here without you guys! <3 ~Java

Also, this is what Mayu looks like!

~Rins POV~

My back lay against a cold, metal wall. Crystal's Cove was clutched tightly in my hand. The Koma Sword slung over my shoulder. I saw a figure move in the distance. I noticed it was walking towards me. Mayu. She held a katana similar to mine and slipped it into her chest like Shura does. She stopped about five feet away from me. She was covered head to toe in blood. "What happened to you?" I asked nervously.
"Aww. You do care about me? Well, two royal pains got in my way." She said bubbly.
"Whatever. Why did you take (Y/N)'s body?!" I hollered at her. I placed Crystal's Cove on the solid concrete. "What are you doing?" Mayu asked. Fear was showing in her voice. I took out the Koma Sword and unsheathed the blade. Blue flames caked my body. "STOP!!" Mayu screeched. She reached her hand out to grab my blade. But she missed. I swung down on the gem, shattering the powerful jewel to pieces. A white figure emerged from the remains. It was (Y/N).

~Your POV~

Mayu got a malicious grin. She began to giggle. "You know why I took this body? Because it's mine too!" She proclaimed.
"What are you talking about? It's my body! Not yours!" You exclaimed.
"You naive child. Has it ever occurred to you why you never felt insanity or murderous until a few months ago?" She pointed out. I remembered the incident like a scar. "That has nothing to do with anything!" You countered.
"Oh yes it does. That nightmarish form you took on? That was me. You took my form. Because I am you." Her eyes glistened a dark twinkle. Your heart sank. Memories flooded into your head. "That...that's not true!!" You argued.
"Oh, you remember now, don't you?"

"I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!"

"WE ARE A GEHENIAN PRINCESS! THE DAUGHTER OF A HUMAN WOMAN AND THE DEMON KING LUCIFER!! WE WERE EXORCISED AS A CHILD LEAVING TWO HALVES! A DEMON AND A HUMAN! YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY THE SECOND I WAS RIPPED FROM YOUR SOUL! YOU WERE SENT TO ANOTHER DIMENSION IN FEAR THAT YOU WOULD SURPASS SATAN HIMSELF! CRYSTALS' COVE IS YOUR HEART!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" You screamed in fury. But she was right. Blue flames shot out from all sides of your body. Noticing this, your flames died down.

"N-no. Its not true. WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" You shrieked at her. Mayu grinned.
"You remember. And there's nothing you can do about it." She whispered in your ear. (Dammit I got used to saying "my" and "I" instead of "you" and "your". If I made any mistakes, just know my brain is in La-La land.) "Well. I was going to kill your boyfriend but I have some more fun planned now that you're here." Mayu snickered. (Snickers? SnicKERS!? SNICKERS!!!!) "What do you mean by that?" I asked cautiously.

Mayu snapped her blood-soaked fingers. You were in a dress that looked simular to Cinderella's maid dress. The room had cobble stone walls with some blood stains. Rin was on a surgery table with his arms and legs pinned down. He looked around your new surroundings frantically.
(Literally as I typed that, Rainbow Factory came on. XD)
"This is...my nightmare." You mumbled to yourself. You turned around to come face to face with Mayu. She looked different. She had long black hair with the bottom half and her scalp white. (Kinda like Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul) She had red eyes and a medical patch over her right eye. (Kinda like Kaneki! What's funny is I designed her before I started watching Tokyo Ghoul) "Why don't we play..a game?" Mayu suggested. (Roll credits!) She took out a red gem smaller than yours. She smashed it on the ground and 6 familiar figures appeared. Shiemi, Bon, Konekomaru, Shima, Paku and Izumo. Shiemi sat on the ground sobbing. Bon was punching a wall you couldn't seem to find with tears welling up in his eyes. You started weeping as well. You didn't know she killed all of your friends! "If you win, I'll bring all these people back to life and stay out of your life forever. No catch. But! If you lose..." She turned towards Rin and took the Koma Sword from him. She unsheathed it and Rin was engulfed in his flames. I quickly realized what she was doing. She was going to break it! "DON'T! PLEASE!" You yelled at her. If she broke it, Rin's power would overwhelm him and he would either be executed by The Vatican or become the demon to destroy Assiah. "I'll....I'll do it." You answered with a lump in your throat. "That's a good girl." Mayu sheathed the blade and Rin's flames disappeared.

She took your hand and you teleported to a new place. A dark hallway with black wooden floors, walls and ceiling. The floorboards were coming up and looked splintery. Suddenly, you could hear Mayu's voice, as if on a loudspeaker, but it was just in your head.

Ding Dong. I know you can hear me. Open up the door. I only wanna play a little!

You began running at an alarming pace. Demonic speed? Maybe. You ran all the way to the end of the hall to find a single door. You rushed through it to find many of your childhood fears. Clowns, Chucky, snakes, anything a little girl might be scared of! They all turned to look at you. Startled you ran to the closet. When you opened it, it was full of spider webs and tarantulas! Looking back, you saw that everything was slowly walking towards you! You smacked the spiders of the webs and shut the closet door. You could hear Mayu.

Knock, Knock I am at l your door now. I am coming in, no need for me to ask permission!

A spider landed on your shoulder, but you restrained yourself from screaming.

Knock Knock. I am inside your room now. Where is it you've hid? Our game of hide and seeks' about to end! I'm coming closer! Looking underneath your bed but your not here. I wonder? Could you be inside the closet?

Your heart began to race at that line. The closet door slowly opened. Mayu grabbed you by your throat and slammed you against the unstable wall.

Ding Dong. I have found you.
Ding Dong. You were hiding here. Now you're it.
Ding Dong. Finally found you dear! Now you're it.
Ding Dong. Looks like I have won. Now you're it.
Ding Dong. Pay the consequence.

She leaned closer, tightening her grasp so that you couldn't breathe.

Ding Dong. Looks like I have won. Now you're it.
Ding Dong. Pay the consequence.

The room transformed back into the Amnesia like room with Rin on the surgery table. "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed worriedly.
"Well. It's time to pay the price." Mayu sighed. She grabbed the Koma Sword. "Wait!" You yelled out.
"Take me." You pleaded.
"I beg your pardon?"
"TAKE ME!" You screamed at her. "MAKE ME A DEMON AGAIN! JUST DON'T HURT HIM!" You began sobbing. Mayu dropped the blade. The room once again was the storage unit. She had a shocked look on her face. "You wanted to have a body again, right? Then let's reattach our souls!" You offered. Mayu's body began to grow transparent, and Crystals' Cove was coming back together. The gem fully repaired itself the second Mayu disappeared. The gem began floating towards your heart and it phased through your chest.
For the first time in your life, you felt whole.