Blue Exorcists

^
| Summary song
Its a duet of Rin and Reader Chan :3

Its been about 3 weeks since I got my memory back and I've never been happier. I got back into the cram school, after Yukio lectured Rin about trying to get close to me again. Of course he was happy to have me back, but he knew the Vatican would be livid. Shura, as predicted, was pissed. (Hey! Where the fuck have you been Shura? You didn't miss much, just two books!) Who can blame her? She has to help a second demon control their powers! As if Rin was bad enough. Luckily, I controlled my flames way faster than Rin. I found out I could even summon the sword I used on Mayu in my dream! I could also summon Mayu's black and red wings whenever I wanted! Unfortunately, Mephisto just called me up to his office. Oh God. What did Rin do this tine?

"You wanted to see me, Sir Pheles?" I asked as I entered the headmasters office. I scowled at Amaimon on his little hamster wheel.
"Ah, Miss (L/N)! I'm afraid I have some bad news for you." He said as he gave a sign to take a seat. I sat down as instructed.
"Whatever he did, it won't happen again. I'll talk to Rin when I go to his dorm later." I sighed.
"This isn't about Rin." He gave a serious look.
"Then...what's it about?" I was beginning to get nervous.
"It's your mother. You've been at True Cross in your physical form for nearly three months. She must be worried about you." He explained.
"My physical form?" I asked him with a perplexed look.
"Yes. See, last time you came here, you were in a type of coma, in which your body was with your mother but your consciousness was here. This time however, when Mayu possessed your physical form, she opened the portal herself, taking both your consciousness and your body." He explained.
"I see. So what about my mother?" I signalled him to move on.
"Yes. Your mother has been worried about you. She's been calling me non-stop. I think it's about time you went back to her and let her know you're alright. Oh and the fact that you've re-awakened."
"How the hell does my mom have your number?"
"I was the one who sent you two away. I gave it to her in case anything were to happen with your powers."
"But how can I go back? I don't know how Mayu opened the portal!" I exclaimed.
"Not to worry dear. I know how she did it." He said, pulling out a black and purple gem.
"Wait. I thought I was the only one with a gem."
"No, you're the only person to have been born in Assiah with a gem. Gehenna is a different dimension after all! Someone from there had to possess one. Lucky for you, it was moi." He said before getting up. He took the crystal and raised it into the air. He then swiped it down as if it were a knife about to stab someone. The air seemed to rip, revealing my room back at my mother's manor. Mephisto grabbed the two ends of the portal and brought them together, sealing it.
"That's all you have to do! Just imagine where you want to go and swing your gem down."
"But Mephisto! My gem became my heart, remember? I can only summon my sword!" I told the lavender haired man.
"Then all you have to do is summon your sword and rip the portal open!" He exclaimed.
"I'll give you an hour to say your goodbyes." He said.
"But I don't want to go! I want to stay here!" I complained.
"What if I told you you could? You can still live with your mother and attend school there, but afterwards you can come back and attend cram school." He purposed. My eyes lit up in joy.
"Are you giving me permission?" I asked. He nodded.
"Thank you, Sir Pheles!" I bear hugged him and ran off to tell my friends.

I gathered everyone in my dorm room and told them everything.
"You're leaving?!" Bon exclaimed.
"But what about cram school?" Konekomaru asked.
"And what about Rin? Are you gonna leave him?" Shiemi asked.
"Yeah! What about me?" Rin teased as he flopped on to my bed next to me, waving his tail in front of my nose.
"I'll still be coming here everyday to attend cram school and on weekends. Mephisto is letting me keep my room in the dorm. And I'm not leaving you for a long ass time!" I said as I playfully pulled Rin's tail.

"When will you be back?" Yukio asked. I paused for a second.
"I'll probably be back on Monday for cram school. C'mon, you guys can last two days without me, can't you?" I joked.

"Times up!" Mephisto poofed in my dorm, making me flinch. I looked down at my feet and suddenly felt a wave of depression. I'm coming back on Monday, anyways! I hesitantly propped myself up from my bed and walked over to Mephisto across the room.

"You're ready?" He asked me with a snooty look. Asshole. I still nodded at the demon.
I summoned my sword. I looked back to see everyone staring with dropped jaws.
"...what?" I looked at them.
"What do you mean 'what'?! You just summoned a freaking sword from your arm!!" Bon exclaimed.
"Oh. Guess I didn't tell you guys that."
"YOU THINK?!" everyone said in unison.

I turned back towards Mephisto and raised my sword high above me. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes. I swung the massive blade downwards. When I peeked, I saw portal that looked like it had been torn open. Inside, I saw my bedroom. Bravely, I stepped in.

I walked down the staircase from my bedroom and stumbled into the kitchen and saw my mother weeping on the counter.
"Mom?" She looked at me with wide, tear-filled eyes.
"(Y/N)! Don't you ever scare me like that ever again!! I was worried sick about you!" She sobbed as she pulled me into a hug.
"There's something I need to tell you. About your birth." She said.
"Mom. I know." I said as I pulled out my tail. She gasped.
"Then you know about Mayu?" I nodded.
"Mephisto! That bastard. He never thought to tell me you went back!" She nagged.
"That idiot doesn't think period." I claimed.
"What about your flames? Can you control them?" She asked and I lit up like a Christmas tree.
"Check." I said

"Oh, c'mon! It took me forever to do that on my own will!" I looked back to the doorway. AND CAN YOU GUESS WHO I SAW!
"Rin?! Did you guys follow me?!" I jumped at his sudden appearance.
"Nope! Just me!" He gave me a goofy smile.
"Rin...Okumura? Fujimoto's son?" My mom stared at him.
"'Sup!" He, again, smiled like an idiot. She looked at me.
"Didn't you try to bash his head into the concrete?" I bet I looked like a tomato.
"Yeesssss? Okay, that was not me, that was Mayu!" I rebutted.
"Besides, wasn't that in like, second grade?" Rin appeared by my side, letting his tail slip from around his torso. My mother looked shocked.
"But...that means...(Y/N), he's..?"
"Bastard son of Satan? Ding Ding Ding! He's also...my boyfriend." I swear to God, she nearly fainted.
"Well, I must say that's unexpected to say the least. I hope you take care of her."
"Oh, I'll be taking care of him, believe me!" I giggled.

Its been about a week since then. Its funny. I always looked up Rin X Readers on WattPad when I was bored. Now, I can't help but correct them. So I figured, why not make one myself? And so here I am, telling you a story. My name is (Y/N) (L/N).
And this is my story.

(To be finalized)