Welcome Back!

~Rin's P.O.V~

"So, Rin, do you think you might be able to help me with my homework tonight?" Shiemi asked me as I yawned from exhaustion. Besides another demon pharmaceutical test, we also had a math and english test. "I'm not so sure I'd be that great. You might wanna ask Yukio, he is our teacher after all." "Yea, you're right. Why do we have to have so much homework?" "He just started assigning it too. So much all of a sudden." "It's like what (Y/N) said, he's always assigned homework. You just fall asleep too quickly." The mention of (Y/N)'s name made me kinda sad. I missed her.

~Flashback~

"You need to wake up right now." Yukio told (Y/N) calmly. "Huh?" I heard her say as I saw her body disintegrating bit by bit. She quickly disappeared before my eyes. "She wasn't real...?" I asked my brother, tears swarming my eyes. "No, she is real. Sir Pheles informed me that while she was in Assiah, she had stopped time in her world. She was also in some type of coma. (Haha coma. Get it. Coma? Koma sword?) That's how we got her back. If she had stayed here with that much damage done to her body, she would surely die. We didn't have a choice." Yukio explained to me. I began to weep as I put my head on the now empty hospital bed. I heard Yukio leave the room and I reached for my phone. I sent her a text out of sorrow.
You: I love you.

~End flashback~

"I miss her, too. But don't worry! I'm sure she'll be back someday!" Shiemi comforted me with a smile. "Y-yeah." I mumbled before I saw the delicate figure a few feet in front of me. "(Y/N)?" I asked under my breath. She turned to face me. A warm smile erupted on her face. "Rin!" She came running towards me. Her arms wrapped themselves around my neck. (And she snapped it. The end. Go away.) I hugged her back as soon as I knew what was going on. Don't let her deceive you. I heard a small voice say. I assumed it was all in my head, and ignored it.

~Blonde haired Bitch's P.O.V (aka Shiemi)~

"Rin!" (Y/N) called out as she ran eagerly towards her boyfriend. I looked over at Rin and could tell he was about to start crying. I was shocked too. I thought (Y/N) was long gone. I smiled at her, but instead of the bubbly look she always had, she returned with a cold glare. Surprised and a little nervous, I replaced my grin with wide eyes and a scared expression.

~Time skip brought to you by Natewantstobattle. I've got mangled stuck in my head~

About two hours later, I was watering Nee in a small bowl with a glass tea kettle. The bright sunny day it had been earlier had morphed into a damp, gloomy thunderstorm. I could hear lightning strike in the distance. "There you go buddy. Nice and refreshed?" I asked the baby greenman. "Nee!" He exclaimed excitedly. A loud knock was heard on the old wooden door. "Oh, uh, come in!" I called out. The creaky door opened to reveal a hooded figure. The person removed the hood shadowing their face. It was (Y/N).

"Oh hi, (Y/N)! What can I do for you?" I asked her. "Shiemi." She said my name as she paced towards me. She held her arms open. I opened mine, thinking this was a hug. She pinned my arms to the wall behind me. "What we're you doing with Rin earlier?" She asked calmly, but tightened her grip. "Nngggh. Nothing! I-I swear! Please! Let me go!" I begged her to ease up. She took one arm off to reach for something in her pocket. She looked back up at me, but her eyes were no longer human. Her eyes seemed to be (e/c) with the same color smoke. Her pupils were also slit. "Y-you're not (y/n)....where is she?" I asked. Her other hand had moved from my arm to my neck so that she could grab her dagger. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach area. I looked down to see the black dagger engaging with my flesh. "You won't steal my prince from me. HE'S MINE!!!!!!" She yelled as the dagger pieced through my skin. I felt my life slip away from me, moments later.

~Your pov~
"Shiemi, run!" You yelled out from your diamond prison. "Oh hi, (Y/N)! What can I do for you?" The blonde asked sweetly. "Shiemi, please! Get out of here! Nee, protect her!" You pleaded for her to get to safety. By the time I did, the demon had made her way over to Shiemi and held her against the wall. "STOP IT! LET HER GO! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" You tried yelling to (G/F) to release the girl. Too late. I watched in horror as my friend was stabbed. I could hear her release her last breath.