True Cross Massacre

This is my Blue Exorcist oc with Howaito in her dorm.
WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LARGE AMOUNTS OF VIOLENCE! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO BLOOD AND GORE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

~Mayus' P.O.V~
(I have decided the name of your gehennian version. Her name is Mayu, princess of insanity)
'Damn that little bastard! I shouldn't have been so quick to snap at his little pet!' I snapped at myself angrily. My cover had been blown. 'Lord Satan shall have my head for this slip up! No. Not yet. I'll get his son for him. And I'll marry him!' Yes. That was my soul intent from the second I was created. (Evil plot brought to you by bacon. Just Because.)
The Lord had told me he saw his youngest blood to be wed to a simple human girl. He ordered me to take control. Trick him, he told me. Get rid of the girl, he would order me. As I trained under the wing of the other eight princesses, I noticed something. I would cause my sisters and others minds to slip into madness with their fears. I earned myself the title "Mayu The Tormenter". I entered (Y/N)'s body by forcing her to see her worst fear. Losing her precious boyfriend. I added a little spice to horrify her a bit more. Once she let out that fearful shriek, I knew I had made my mark. I leapt to take control of her body, forcing out her soul. I trapped it in Crystals' Cove. Little did she know, the necklace of one dimension was made in Gehenna! I knew how to use its endless power much better than her. From there, I put my plan into action. (End evil plot) I was officially pissed off. I had ruined everything! Soon all his friends would know too! "Hey, (Y/N)!" Izumo called out to me, Bons' group and Paku behind her. "These losers are making me go to a party. I said I'd only go if you and Paku went with me. Waddya say?" They would all know....unless they weren't around. "Sure! I'd love to go!" I agreed, skipping over to them. 'Poor Izumo' I thought to myself. 'You should be thankful you're going to a party. It'll be your last.'

Time skip brought to you by Oh Shit!

After the party, we followed Bon to his dorm. Izumo had gone to use the bathroom and Shima quickly flopped down on the couch. "Ugh, I'm so tired. It's too bad we couldn't bring Rin along. He would've gotten such a nosebleed when he saw Shura!" I made my way over to the kitchen and quietly lifted a knife into my hand. The sweet blade was cold against my fingertip. "Haha! I know. Man, I could just drop dead right now." Bon pouted. "Oh you have no idea." I spoke softly as I made my way across the room. Bon turned around to a knife gouging into his gut. I giggled, hair covering my face. "Rin couldn't come because he discovered something." I said, twisting the blade around in his stomach. "And here's my little secret. I killed Shiemi." (Go home Mayu, you're not Scar!) I whispered before swiping the knife up through his chest, throat and finally, cutting his lower jaw in half, freeing my blade. I heard a scream come from behind me. I looked back to see Konekomaru, paralyzed in fear. I used my powers to teleport in front of him. I ripped off his red glasses, using the arm to stab his eye. After shoving in the arm, I pulled it out, along with his eyeball. He let out a scream bloody murder as blood gushed out from his socket. I reached in and ripped out his brain, stopping the shriek. I turned as I heard Konekomarus' corpse flop against the hard wood floor. Shima was wielding his staff cowardly. "L-look, (Y-Y/N). W-we don't h-have to fight." I glared at him. Using my demonic speed, I ran over to him, grabbed his staff and pierced the sharp end through his throat. I lifted him into the air and stabbed the wall with the part of the spear erupting from the other side of Shima's neck. "My name....is Mayu" I said softly as I grabbed his legs and dragged him towards me, his throat leaving blood along the large piece of metal. As he neared the end of the staff, it fell from the wall. "Paaakuuuu." I said in a sing-song voice. "Where did you go, silly? I only wanna plaaaayyy~~" I wandered around the room calling out for the brunette. I heard breathing coming from behind the bookcase. I walked over and threw down the oversized dresser. I found a cowering Paku behind it. "FOUND YOU!" I shouted with a smile drooping across my face. I knew my eyes were turning red. Paku ran past me as I shoved the knife into the wall. Pulling the blade free, I grabbed Paku by her collar. "Not...so....fast....." I said. An insane look swept my face. "Y-you're insane! Let me go!!" She pleaded, trying to run. "Well. I am the princess of INSANITY!!!!" I cried out laughing like a maniac as I chopped the upper half of Pakus' head from her lower jaw. "Paku!!!!!" I heard Izumo yell behind me. I looked back to see her summoning her familiars. "I humbly appeal to thee, O goddess Inari. Leave not my prayers to be unfulfilled!" She hollered as two white foxes appeared by her side. "Now, you would be the last person I would suspect to have demonic blood coursing through their veins." I admitted to her. "And (Y/N) was the first person I'd suspect to be possessed! Uke, Mike, formal attack!" I glared at the spirit animals with my glowing red eyes. I saw them stumble about as if they were high or drunk. "We....no longer serve you!!" Uke yelled at Izumo. "Wh-what? You WILL obey me!!" "Our Apologies. Izumo Kamiki." Mike said before the two pounced on her, tearing her flesh open, eating her alive. Her cries for help and mercy filled the air as I made my way out.