Chapter 7: That's so romantic!!!-Hermione

Severus surprising me with that kiss was so romantic. As I was sitting in the compartment with Ginny, Luna, and Neville, Severus walked into the compartment. "Miss Granger, I need you to follow me. Bring your trunk, this could be awhile," he ordered me. I gathered my trunk, waved goodbye, and followed Severus to the teachers' compartment. He opened the door and I walked in before him. I had barely set my trunk down, when he spun me around and kissed me.

My hands entwined through his hair and his hands were on my waist. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands came down to my butt. He sat down in the compartment seat. I ran my hands down his chest. I began to unbutton his shirt, revealing his toned muscular chest. I threw the shirt aside and tried to take off my shirt, but he stopped me. I broke away from our kiss and asked, "Is something wrong?" He shook his head.

"No. It's just that I...I'd like to wait until you are older, before we go this far," he said. I smiled. He was willing to wait for me. I kissed him again and got up.

"Okay," I told him. He grabbed his cloak and button-up shirt. He pulled them back on. He turned and smiled at me.

"I love you, Hermione," he said. I smiled back at him.

"I love you too, Severus," I replied. He came to me and leaned down to my face. He brushed his lips over mine. It felt as if I was kissing a lightning bolt.