17:: Strip Twister

I stared down Alec carefully. He eyed me the same way and I turned my head quickly feeling my cheeks heat up a bit. Oh, I wouldn’t be able to live that one down.

“Right foot blue.” We both nodded and then took a step forward. We weren’t really close because we were on two totally opposite sides of the mat, but as the game progressed we ended up in a totally different position.

I was literally straddling over him as he was faced down, our legs were intertwined and our arms twisted together. There were no rules so each time we moved one of us would brush up against the other trying to get each other to fall to the ground.

“Left foot green.” I scowled. Our right hands were on red and our left on yellow. Our right foots were on blue and our left foot also on red. It was an easy position for him, but for me my arms were getting weaker as they had to twist up and over him. I could move my foot easily back and just stay where I was, but that wasn’t what I wanted to do. I wanted to make him fall. I wanted that shirt to be off of him. Just imagining him without his shirt made me want to drool.

Stupid hormones, calm down Hayden.

With that idea in mind I stuck my foot up and over his resting my hips against his butt. I slowly slid them up and against his pants so that my foot could make it to the farthest green circle that there was. I heard him grumble underneath me and it made me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Why was I so head over heels for this guy? Was it his accent? I knew I was really attracted to accents, but not by this much.

The crowd around us was still cheering for us to strip, but neither of us had fallen yet and the first game was still going on. It kind of made me eager too. I wanted to get this game over with and get a drink, but neither of us was just willing to fall and end the first round.

“Right foot green.” That made my lips curve upward. I did the same as I had just done, grinding my hips against his back and I put my leg underneath him so I was basically sitting on his back. With a little more force I sat right on his back not letting him move his leg without falling.

“Hey!” He protested. I smirked evilly and dropped my head now to his ear.

“No rules.” I whispered seductively. I hadn’t been with a guy in a while and I wanted to feel his perfect lips against my own. They just looked unbelievable.

“You’ve got to move Alec.” Paul informed him. A few people around murmured that ‘he could do it’, but others including myself knew he wouldn’t be able to.

And we were right.

As soon as he picked up his leg to move it I pushed my whole body’s weight onto his back and leaned forward sending him off balance, making us both tumble to the floor. A few wolf-whistles erupted over the music and I looked around, laughing. Alec was puzzled at how I had just done that, but just smirked as if he had a plan up his sleeve. Too bad his sleeves were coming off.

Just as I said that to myself, he stood up and gripped the edge of his shirt, pulling it over his head. Girls now were gushing, wishing they had played the game instead of me. I just stared, motionless and gawking at his abs. I had seen many chests, well not like that, but never had they been more appealing than now.

Alec caught my gaze and crouched down. His eyes were at my level, catching mine and holding them there.

“Round two?” I smirked, nodding and pushing myself up and off of the ground.

“Hayden!” I turned to see Lindsay smiling from the stairs. I cocked an eyebrow.

“What?” I called back.