02:: Those Menacing Eyes

"Get your own seat, whore." A girl hissed as she took my seat next to Seth. I frowned.

First: That was my seat.

Second: Nobody EVER calls me a whore.

"Excuse me!" She turned around glaring her little bitchy eyes at me.

"What do you want?" She asked getting angry.

"You're the little bitch who seems to be sitting in my seat and plus I'm not the whore whose wearing an extremely low cut shirt which has her boobs practically hanging all out in the open or a pair of shorty shorts that could be underwear." I paused for dramatic effect.

"Now am I?" I asked leaning forward to hiss in her face. She looked about to the point where if I were to say one more thing she was going to rip my head off.

She looked over at Seth, but Seth just kept his eyes on me smirking. She huffed and picked up her tray and started to walk away.

"Thank-you." I said politely as I sat in the seat she was in only two seconds ago. Everyone was quiet as they stared at me. "What?" I asked taking a bite of my salt & vinegar chips.

"Nothing." Lindsay said smirking as she twirled her fork around in her salad. I looked at everyone else.

"What?!" I asked again. This time a little more demanding.

"You called that girl totally out." Alex said frowning.

"So? She was in my spot and you saw her outfit." I said defending myself.

"Yeah I saw her outfit, but she was sitting there." He said looking down at his food.

"Hey well I was actually enjoying the view, but that was funny." Seth said taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

"Whatever." I muttered taking another chip to my mouth.

"So about yesterday..." Lindsay started.

"Yeah well I don't know about you guys, but thanks to you Linds I now have a huge bruise on my back." Alex groaned.

"Hey you offered to play laser tag with us." I called him out on.

"So?"

"You know very well how much Hayden and I get into it." Lindsay said crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's true." Seth said.

"See! Even Seth knows." I said putting my arm around his shoulders to give him a hug. "My Sethie knows better." I said smiling.

"Well if the little dirt bag would've actually played we might've had a chance at winning." Alex said frowning.

"Well there was no way in hell that we were beating these two." Seth defended himself.

"You could've at least tried." Alex complained. Alex was totally a sore loser. He hated to lose, especially to Lindsay and me.

Lindsay and I tuned the two out as we turned to each other and started our own conversation.

"So who's it going?" Linds asked simply.

"Pretty good and you?" I asked smirking. Lindsay stuck out her tongue.

"If you hadn't left me at the party, I would've been in a better mood." She said uncrossing her arms and stabbing her fork into the salad.

"Whoa watch where that fork is going and second." I smirked. "You were so trashed I didn't think it mattered."

"Well it did!" She huffed. "I had to get my little brother to come and get me. Now I'm stuck doing his laundry for two whole months so he doesn't rat on me." She said scowling.

"I love your brother." I said putting my empty bag of chips into the garbage bin and sitting back down at the table.

"Yeah that's only because he's nice to you." She muttered.

"Whatever." I said looking throughout the crowds of students.

"Have you heard about the new kid?" Lindsay asked me. I turned and cocked an eyebrow.

"When are we getting him?" I asked.

"He's already here." Linds said pointing towards the other end of the cafeteria.

My eyes traveled down the imaginary line that Lindsay's finger drew. Right when I spotted a kid I had never seen I smirked. I could only see his back, but I knew he was new.

"Is he cute?" I ask turning back around.

"Totally." Lindsay said smirking. I licked my lips.

"Maybe I should go work my magic." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Go for it." Lindsay said smiling and keeping her gaze on the new kid.

"Ok..." I paused. "How do I look?" I asked her and Alex as Istood up.

"Awesome."

"Hot."

"Sexy." I looked towards Seth who was grinning and I smacked his head. "Ouch." He whined as I walked away from our table.

I wondered if this kid was going to be any good. He looked pretty good looking from behind. He had black and brown hair that was long and straight. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

I looked back at Lindsay who was waiting to see what was going to happen. A crowd of girls were surrounding him so I made them back off.

"Excuse me." I hissed. A few moved and a few stayed. I made my way past the girls that didn't move.

When I caught a glimpse of him I felt like calling dibs on him.

He had bright blue eyes that were outlined by his paleish (sp?) skin. He was smiling at one girl's comment and he had a perfect smile. When his gaze moved and turned towards me his smile dropped. I frowned wondering why until he spoke to me.

"No fucking way." He hissed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Hayden Jones?" He asked. I nodded slowly. His lips pulled back into a smirk.

"Kyle Walters."

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's only the second chapter. I know it's short, sorry. Originally wrote this last year on Quizilla (still writing it). Some updates might be short in the beginning and I apologize for that now, but I put up the cast and everything. Looking for a cover now and hopefully I'll have one! :) Thanks for reading and I hope you like it.