05:: A Plan Put To The Test

I bit my lip hard holding back a hiss as I felt his cool lips on my neck. I was trying very hard to suppress a moan that was building up. With one hand on my hip and the other traveling up and down my sides made my heart pick up pace. My back arched as he started to suck on a certain area on my neck.

God!

He can tell it's making me crazy as he nipped at it, his teeth grazing over the sensitive skin slow. I could taste copper from the blood coming from my lip because I had bitten it too hard. I opened my mouth to try and swallow the copper taste.

Bad idea.

"Kyle." I moaned loudly. His lips pulled back into a smirk as he took his lips away from my neck and brought them close to my ear.

"That was really sexy." He whispered. His tongue slowly licked underneath my earlobe and I struggled in between his body and wallas he bit down. I tried again to hold back a moan. "Don't worry, Hayden. Wake up." I raised an eyebrow as he repeated, "Wake up."

Just then I felt water being poured over my face.

"What the hell?!" I screamed as I sat up and wiped water from my eyes. From my blurry eyes I made out Lindsay's figure sitting on my chair next to my bed smiling.

"Kyle, huh?" She asked, her eyebrows waggling. I frowned.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You moaned his name and for you to moan... well let's see. You don't." She said flatly.

"Oh, nothing." I shrugged it off.

"Whatever, but if you're trying to take him down those thoughts are going to have to disappear." She said. I only nodded, knowing that it was all true. "Good. Now let's get up, shower and get off to school where your real day begins."

"I'm already wet so why not." I said shrugged. Lindsay laughed.

"Sorry about that. I shoving you wasn't helping." I frowned.

"Where did you get that cup of water?" I asked her. She smiled devilishly.

"Your brother walked by with a cup of water and noticed me trying to wake you up." I held back a growl.

That little devil.

__________________________________________________

"So what's the plan?" Seth asked Lindsay as we walked into school.

"Oh come on Seth! We went over it like ten thousand times!" Lindsay's frustrated gaze turned to me. I just rolled my eyes playfully at the two.

"Whatever. Come on Hayden. I need my girlfriend to go make-out with." He said, his eyes scanning my outfit.

"No thanks." I replied. "Remember how I tell you when we need to make a scene." I said pointing my finger in Kyle's direction.

"Aw what's the point of having a girlfriend and not being able to make out with her?" Seth whined as he pulled my waist towards him.

"Fake." Alex corrected him as he walked up and pecked Lindsay cheek. When she started to giggle I sighed and ran my fingers through Seth's hair.

"Okay, I guess right now would be ok." I led him down the hall with our fingers laced together.

"Sweet." Seth cheered, quietly. A small smile made its way to my lips.

"Okay are you listening?" I asked as he pressed me against a locker near Kyle's. A few girls were crowding him.

He was just a new kid! Come on. I mean Seth was way better looking then him. Even the stuck up Sam was.

"Yupp." Seth replied glancing at Kyle. "Why is everyone over him?" He asked.

"That's what I want to know." I bit my lip then quickly pressed my lips against Seth's soft ones. His hands almost instantly moved upward to rub my sides. A few people's gazes turned to look and others looked away. When I looked at Kyle the girls around him were chattering away and he wasn't even looking this way.

I closed my eyes, trying to make this look as perfect as I could get this. Slowly I pulled back from Seth, but yet we kept our bodies together.

"It’s under my jaw line on the right side." I whispered in Seth's ear. It was so low only he could hear, but made it look like I was saying something dirty to him.

"You found it." Seth's eyes looked over the spot as his lips drew closer.

"I have a feeling about it." I said sucking in as his lips pressed firmly against the sensitive skin.

"A good feeling." Seth murmured as he nibbled the flesh.

"Oh God." I mumbled as I ran my hands ran up Seth's chest and rested around his neck. When Seth started to suck on the spot of skin I bit my lip, but then stopped remembering that it was all part of the plan. Besides letting a real one go would be better than a fake one that you could tell wasn't real.

Giving up all you've worked for. You better hope getting back at him will work.

"It will." I said in my head and then it came.

All heads turned in our direction as Seth kept going. His lips worked faster as the moan must've hit something in him. Usually, heads turn away when a girl or guy moans into the make-out session, but when it's me...

Everyone turns to see who finally did it.

Seth made Hayden Jones moan...

Too bad he wasn't the one who found the spot. I bit my lip looking in Kyle's direction as his gaze was upon us.