Part 4

Please tell me if you like the way its going so i could continue or just like, or whatever it is that people do to support the authors xDD im not forcing just asking a favor T^T it would really help!! But once again sorry and I hope you enjoy!!! ----- Midnightshadow32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight's POV

I stared in disbelief at the gun this guy was pointing at me!! I gulped my fear down and got back my composure as I slapped the gun away from me. "It's rude to be pointing a gun at people's faces you know" The guy seemed to smile at this remark and finally decided to put the radar back in his pocket.

"It is, except when it's a complete stranger, then it just doesn't matter who you point a gun at, let alone shoot" then with his other hand he scratched the back of his head. "So are you going to kindly state your name?" I couldn't help but smile back at this guy. Honestly, I knew that if he really wanted to kill me he would've done it by now.

"Are You Mad?" Emily yelled waving her hands in the air "Just tell the man your name or do you really have a death wish?" That's odd she almost seemed worried....

I turned my head to face her with a shocked/confused look on my face "speaks the vamp that nearly killed me?" She laughed nervously and looked away from me

"Ya about that I sort of lied... um it's like an initiation that this school has for the human freshmen where we.....um scare them" I felt like my head was about to explode as I felt my face grow red from anger. How is that an initiation!?! On the contrary it would cause the person to drop out that very same day or worse, give them a heart attack!! Then I quickly calmed down when I heard the guy clear his throat.

"My radar did give off a signal where blood lust was involved" he stated almost emotionlessly.

"See you're lying! You were going to kill me!!" I yelled pointing a finger at her as she waved her hands defensively in front of her.

"Actually it came from where you're standing right now" he said in an almost hushed tone where only Emily and I could hear.

I blushed in embarrassment as Emily crossed her arms,"For a human you really are quite a pain" but then she smirked, "that's actually kind of cool, you rarely find a brave human nowadays."

I blinked, was this girl being serious!?! Did she just go from being an enemy to an ally in less then a few minutes? I turned to face the guy who holstered his gun to his back and stuck his hand out to shake "Name's Sam, Sam Jackson." I smiled at him and grabbed his hand

"The name's Midnight, Midnight Ramirez."

Sam then nodded at the both of us "You two try to stay out of trouble you got that? Because one day a different slayer and or hunter will show up and he/she may turn up to be merciless" He then turned to walk away but I stopped him

"Hey so was I really the only one with the intent to kill?"

He laughed quietly to himself and shrugged before disappearing behind the door he had came out from. I turned to face Emily "so no hard feelings?" She shook her head.

"Not at all, any with me?"

"Nope" I answered as an awkward moment was slowly rising up "and what about those people that were watching the show? Think they'll be cool with this too?" she smiled.

"Of course! I'll tell them what happened and they'll understand that your actually awesome.... for a human that is" then Emily began to walk away "well be seeing you later bye!!" she yelled and disappeared behind the corner.

I sighed to myself since I never would've thought that on my first day of school I would've gotten into this much trouble. Then I heard the bell ring and that's when I realized I accidentally cut the whole second period. I ran to pick up my schedule which was lying on the floor and began once again my search through, this huge maze, of a freaking building!! I looked around the hall as students were walking around talking with friends and I saw Damien with Jason at the corner of my eyes so I ran up to them. "Hey um I'm not sure you guys remember me but, I'm Midnight from first period" Jason's eyes brightened.

"Oh ya your the girl that helped me pick up the collars that I accidentally dropped" He remembered as he smiled at me "I'm not sure I gave you a proper thank you, but thanks for your help" he stated as he grinned.

"Your welcome but I sort of need your help now" I tried not to look or sound desperate but I really needed some help. "I need to know where my 3rd period class is can you please help me?" I showed him my paper and he seemed like he had brightened up and even showed my paper to Damien.

"You have practically the same classes as we do with the exception of 6th, 7th and 8th period." Damien stated in a hushed but surprised voice.

Jason looked up from my schedule "hey do you want to hang out with us?" I was excited to hear this! Finally I might be able to get through the rest of the day and actually be around some normal people for once! I smiled and nodded yes while looking at Damien who was looking me straight in my eyes. I wonder why though? Did I have something on my face?

Damien just smirked "well I guess you could hang with us as long as you don't become one of those two faced brats, who only look for the spot light and step on those weaker then them." I scoffed at him

"I wouldn't do that even if it ment getting a billion dollars!" After that statement I cursed to myself. Damn that was one corny response, but I was caught off guard when Jason put his arm around my shoulders.

"Well then off to our next class we don't want to be late now do we?" he asked as he let go of me and began walking away with Damien right behind. "Hey Midnight you coming or what?" Jason yelled as I laughed quietly to myself but walked up to them. This is going to be a looong day I wonder what'll happen next?