4 minutes to save the world

• Dedicated to All of the fans that have stuck with me

Carters POV

Soon after we had rejoined the group more people had shown up. They were a group of 3 people; two girls and a guy. They had heard about the rebellion and wanted to join. Nobody really knew who they were or anything, but we needed all the help we could get. We were exteremly outnumbered. Our only hope was that they had sent most of their forces to the location in our letter. If they didn't, we were basically screwed.

We tried our best to make a plan for the fight, but it was hard to do since we didn't know much about the soldiers or anything. We could only guess at the details. The fight was beginning to look more and more hopeless, but this was our only chance and we couldn't waste it.

After arguing over details and plans for hours we finally decided to head to the forest outside the Immortale Castle and try and make a better plan there. When we got there is was about 5am. The sun would be rising soon. We wanted to make the first attack before the sun was up. That way we would have the upper hand. We would need to hurry if we were to reach that deadline.

I looked around at my group and saw they were getting ready to fight. This is the battle we had all been waiting for. This was the last chance to save the world.

Karl called my name and waved me over. I jogged up to him and gave him a questioning look.

"Carter, we are way outnumbered, Eva went ahead in bird form. We knew they would have more than us, but it is even worse than we imagined," one of the guys said.

I nodded and replied, "We will stand and fight. If we run it will give them time to get more people."

"It will also give us time to get more people," Karl argued.

"We aren't going to get more people, Karl! Everyone is too scared. We barely got our own group to all come," I yelled at him.

Damian walked over by us and said, "I agree with Carter. It's now or never. Let's get the others and tell them"

I smiled at Damian. I was glad he had my back. He started walking towards the other Powers and I followed him. As we were walking he gave me a worried look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"About William...." Damian started, but I cut him off.

"What about William?" I said sharply.

"It's just that.... I know you have feelings for him... but... When it comes down to it we are going to have to kill him if he decides to fight with them..." he said, choosing his words carefully..

I nodded, "Damian, I know that... If I have to kill him myself to end this war, so be it."

I was getting into my serious leadership mode. I needed to be focused and ready to lead my group into this fight. I would be commanding over the powers and the nobles and Ashton would be giving orders to everyone else.

I walked over to the group of Powers, minus Karl and Eva who were scouting, and got their attention.

"Okay everyone, listen up. We are outnumbered and outgunned, but we are still going ahead with the fight. Be ready to be fighting multiple people at once. Also, watch each others backs. We can't afford to loose too many people if we want to win this," I said.

"So, whats the plan?" Ashton asked.

"We go for the king and try to take him out as soon as possible. Also take out the queen and Jasmine and William. Anastasia is brainwashed and if at all possible lets try to save her. This isn't her fault. If it comes down to it though and its either you or her, then you can kill her. My plan is if we take out the royalty, then the people who are forced and threatened into fighting for him will turn and help us. So the sooner we take them out, the more likely we are to win," I explained.