More Pink Spray Paint and Sunglasses

Carter's POV

Everyone had been stressing out about the final battle. Nobody knew if our plan had worked and nobody knew if we would win. I could tell everyone was getting very little sleep, because of all this stress.

I knew that we couldn't go into battle all tired and stressed. So I told everyone to take the day off and do something normal. I told them to just have fun and relax and forget about the war for a day.

Rowen and Drew were cuddling and practicing music. Blaise was trying to suck up to Avalon and Ashton. It seemed to be working a little bit for Avalon, but Ashton just wanted to be left alone. Karl and Eva were hanging out in Karl's room. Everyone else was watching TV in the big living room. I looked around for Ashton and I didn't see her hanging with anyone. She was probably in her room.

And what was I doing? I was wandering around letting memories sink in. I was wandering down a hallway when I came infront of a door. A familiar door. I walked past it without stopping, but I remembered that door so well.

'I wonder...?' I thought to myself.

Without turning around I walked backwards towards it. I stopped when I reached the door and stared at it.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked, coming out of a random room.

"I am just wondering if this is the room I think it is..." I said.

"What room do you think it is?" she asked.

"The closet," I replied.

She gave me a confused look and then asked, "Why do you care about a closet?"

"Because if it's the closet I'm thinking of, I have an amazing plan," I said with an evil smile.

"Well, then let's find out," she replied.

She walked over and pushed me out of the way and the grabbed the handle. She froze before she could open the door and stared at nothing.

"Ashton?" I asked worried.

She didn't reply, so I walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder to see if she was alright. As soon as I touched her shoulder I was sucked into darkness.

Next I saw a flash of me, but it wasn't me... It was a younger me. I saw myself in a maid uniform openning the door and finding pink spray paint. I saw me spraying Damian's room pink and him walking in and trying to kill me.

I was so confused. What was happening? This is the past... where am I? Before I could figure it out I was sucked back into darkness and then I found myself back in the present.

I was still standing behind Ashton with my hand on her shoulder. I looked down at my clothes and saw I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, instead of the maid uniform.

"What the hell was that?!?" I asked.

"It was a flash back, or thats what I call them anyways. I usually only see flash backs of myself and I can't usually bring people with me," she explained.

"Well, maybe it's different with me because I am the leader of the group and because all my powers have something to do with my brain..." I said.

"Maybe..." Ashton replied, "Anyways, lets see what's in this closet."

Ashton openned the door and we both looked inside. I smiled when I saw that the pink spray paint was still there. Ashton looked at me and I gave her a mischevious smile.

"Wanna help me with something?" I asked.

Ashton grinned and grabbed a can of spray paint. She knew exactly what I was planning.