Flash Back

Ashton's POV

I heard Carter gasp so I got up and went over to the door. When I saw it I gasped too. We walked out of the room and into the new surroundings. I looked around and looked back at the room. Everyone else was slowly getting up and coming out. They were all shocked too.

We seemed to be in someones house. Except this house was very nicely furnished. Not like the boring concrete room we were in before. We were in a bedroom. The room we were just in, looked like it was a closet when the door was shut. So nobody that was in the house would suspect that it was really a.... what was it really? A teleporter?

"Um... guys..." I said, "I don't think we're in New Orleans anymore..."

Blaise rolled his eyes at her and said, "Well no shit, Dorthy!"

I saw Carter quickly looking at the group. She seemed to be making sure everyone was here and not injured.

Carter finally looked over at Eva and asked, "So, is anyone else in the house? Anything suspicious?"

Eva shook her head and said, "No, I think the house is empty."

Carter looked around at us and said, "Is anyone injured?"

I looked down to check for any injuries and I realized I was still in my cheer uniform. It was slightly dirty and had a small rip at the edge of the skirt, but besides that it was pretty much intact.

Everyone shook their head. We all seemed to be in good shape considering what we have been through.

Carter nodded and said, "Okay, let's explore. Be careful, there might be booby traps."

Blaise started chuckling and I looked at him and said, "What now?"

"Well.." Blaise said, "there might be 'boobie' traps." Then as if to prove his point he made a little nod toward my chest area.

I glared at him and said, "You are SO immature!"

"Guys," Carter rolled her eyes and said to us, "Stop fighting."

Carter then walked out of the bedroom and started exploring the house. I didn't want to be around Blaise at the moment so I followed her.

As I walked around the house I felt a sense of Deja Vu. I felt like I had been here before. Things seemed oddly familiar. I couldn't quite place it though. I knew this place, but I didn't know how.

I was about to just brush it off as one of those weird Deja Vu moments, but then I walked into the room at the end of the hall. It seemed to be a little girl's room. It was pink and had a princess bed. It had a bunch of barbies and stuff.

I suddenly remembered this place. This was where I grew up. When I was little we had lived with my Grandpa. My parents never told me why, but by the time I was just about to turn 10. We moved. Grandpa stayed though. It didn't seem like much had changed since then.

Blaise walked in and said, "Hey, have you seen any 'boobie' traps?"

He then noticed the look on my face and said, "What's wrong? What happened?"

"Uh...nothing," I said.

"C'mon, I'm not as stupid as you think I am," Blaise said, "What's wrong?"

"I..uh..." I stuttered, "Well... don't think I'm crazy, but... I think this is where I grew up... which means that your Jeremiah and my grandpa Jeremiah must be the same person."

"Well, that explains how you have powers. You are a power, but by inheritance, not by however the rest of us get powers," Blaise said.

I was surprised by how calm he was being. He wasn't making a joke or making fun of me. Maybe the big jerk had a heart after all.