[10]My teacher set me up with his hot-badass-stalker-twin sons o_O

Chapter 10:  what does this switch do?

Marissa’s P.O.V.

I walked out of Eveleen’s bedroom and went straight into the kitchen there stood Jesse and an unfamiliar guy. I guessed he would be the stranger, but since I was on a mission I didn’t have time to converse with those two. I walked out of the kitchen and saw one of the twins sitting in the hallways covered in saw dust.

“Which one are you?” I asked while tapping my foot. He touched his necklace, like that would help me -sigh-

“Name please?” I asked.

“Nathan.” He said. alright Nathan scary looking thing first I want to know why you are here and why are you following my Evee! Not subtle enough…. Well I guess it will do.

“alright Nathan, scary looking thing, first I want to know why you are here and why are you following my Evee!” I said, it sounded really mean when I said it aloud but who cares!

“Thing?” He said while standing up, I gawked at his height for a moment before regaining my senses, I am confident I can handle him. Think like Eveleen. Think like Eveleen.

“Yes thing, I can’t really call you anything different without swearing. What do you want with Evee?” I almost yelled.

“Who’s Evee?” He asked.

“Eveleen you daft dimbo!” I yelled.

“Wohooo calm down girl. We were just going to visit.” He said.

“So you break down their door? And how did you even know she lived here?” I asked him anger still running through my veins.

“What is going on here?!” I heard a voice yell. I turned around and saw the stranger coming towards me. he was hot. Oh my how come I never noticed him before? He had dirtje blonde hair that almost reached his pale green eyes. He was muscled and looked smoking hot. When he saw me he stopped and stared for a moment. I think it was love at first sight.

“I’m Marissa.” I said.

“I’m Johnny depp.” He said. I started laughing.

“Really? Your parents sure are cruel!” I laughed and he seemed surprised.

“You are the first one to laugh but not think of it as a joke.” And like that I forgot about my fight with Nathan and talker with Johnny slowly we moved to the living room…

Eveleen’s P.O.V.

Screaming stopped. Yeay. I stuck my head out of my room to check if Marissa was in the hallway, when I saw she wasn’t I walked out and went out to explore. I didn’t know why but I felt like it. I went to the kitchen and saw that cookie was sleeping on the floor and Jesse was sitting near him. I walked passed him not finding him interesting at the moment. I went to the window and back to the hallway since there was nothing worth watching in the garden.

Hallways hallway. Hallway closet! Yeay! I ran towards it and Nathan stopped working, when I looked at him I could see he was curious as to what I was doing.

“Hallway closet!” I said. he nodded. I opened the closet and searched for the switch. I couldn’t find it so I stepped inside. We never used it so it was empty which gave me enough room to stand in. I found the switch and the lights turned on. When I looked around I found another switch. It was hidden at the far end of the closet. I couldn’t reach it since my arms were too small.

“Nathan!” I yelled. He came right away. He smelled like saw dust… smells good…

“what’s wrong?”he asked.

“I can’t reach the switch.”I said while pointing at it.

“Alright,  what’s it for?” he asked.

“That’s what I’m trying to find out.” I said.

“Okay move over a bit.” He said and I did, he got into the closet with me and turned the switch.

Jesse’s P.O.V.

I heard a terrifying scream from the hallway and ran there. When I got there I didn’t see Nathan or Eveleen. I ran to the hallway closet which was opened and saw footsteps on the floor. I also saw some blood. The blood was near a switch so I turned it and before I knew it, everything around me was black.

David’s P.O.V.

I just got back when I saw Jesse walking into the hallway closet just before screaming. I ran towards the closet just in time to see the floor moving up. I heard a click and saw a switch. I walked in closed the door behind me and turned the switch. I embraced myself and let myself fall down.

Nathan’s P.O.V.

Crap I scraped my arm, it’s bleeding like hell! Why did this house have a trap door in the hallway closet! I just wanted to get up when I saw light and a great weight fell on top of me. I heard the weight grunt and recognized Jesse’s tone. Not more than 5 seconds later the light appeared again and Jesse and i got out of the way just in time before David landed on the ground in a smooth move.

“what is this?” I asked.

“A basement, I think.” Jesse said.

“You might be right.” David said while pulling out his cell phone. The light lit the large space around us. It was high enough to stand in.

“Where is Eveleen?” Jesse asked and we all started to panic. David moved his cell phone around to find her and in the end we found her lying on the floor not far away from where we had fallen.

“Eveleen!” Jesse yelled before running over. David and I looked at each other, our hatred for Jesse was readable in our eyes.

we walked over to Eveleen and saw that Jesse was holding her. Her eyes were closed. I grew worried.

“why are her eyes closed?” David asked.

“Because I am trying to listen.” Eveleen suddenly said startling us.

“Bloody hell you scared the shit out of me!” David roared.

“Bad words.” Eveleen said.

“He meant that you surprised us.” Jesse said.

“Sorry.” Eveleen said.

“What were you listening to?” I asked.

“I was trying to hear footsteps from upstairs. To see if Marissa or Alec heard us.”

“They must have your scream was so terrifying no one would be able to ignore it.” Jesse said.

“Are you alright?” David asked her. Eveleen tried to get up but couldn’t.

“My ankle hurts.” She said. Jesse took her ankle and examined it.

“I don’t think it’s broken, a sprain or maybe a small fracture.” He said.

“What do we do now?” David asked.

“We look for an exit.” Jesse said.