Im A Real Nigga

"It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded.

This kush feeling amazing.

Got a voicemail on my phone,

From a lil breezy feeling x rated." 

~ August Alsina

Prodigy|

I slowly walked back to the guys replaying everything that happened in my mind. The music seem to dissipate as I soaked up every lasting image of her and placed it in a safe spot of my memory. The way she laughed. 

The way her curls fell in front of her face. The way she walked. Everything.  

I finally reached the balcony where Roc sat with some random chick he had managed to attract. I say down and pulled out my phone. My mind was so off I forgot what I took it out for and shoved it back in my pocket. Damn this girl got me fucked. I glanced over a Roc and the girl he had laughing on his lap. He bobbed to the music one arm around the girl, the other gripping a cup of something he's probably gonna regret having too much of later. I didn't know where Ray was, and didn't want to interrupt Prince and his girl from caking so I just sat. I felt that I was already over thinking too much so I decided not to get a drink. And plus I'm the designated driver tonight and didn't want that one drink to turn into 3. 

I leaned back listening to the song that blasted throughout the club, only a few more hours and I can go home and take a shower.

Jae|  

I had managed to clean off my dress in the restroom and exit looking mostly normal. I walked back out trying to avoid contact with the pathetic drunk girls crawling towards the bathroom. One thing about me...If I do end up that drunk I'm damn sho not gonna do it in public. That shit AINT classy. I retreated to the bar but sat far away from people who looked to be highly intoxicated. I watched Robyn giggle her way up to me dogging through the area of people. "I'm sorry about your dress..." She said sitting down. "It's cool." I say looking at where the drink spilled. She smiled.  

"Come dance with me... You sittin here like a lame ass."  

"I am a lame ass."  

"Bitch. Get up." She said pulling my arm. 

She had managed to get me into an area if dancing people. Women tryna to dance sexily on random men. Men tryna touch up on women. I really wasn't for this uppity crowd. The clubs I was used too was much more hype. 

I casually danced with Robyn to the lame song that was on until it changed. "Girl...this is yo jam." She said referring to how I would blast it in the car. I laughed. "C'mon ma show me what that ass workin wit." She said gesturing at me as she danced. She was right. This song was my shit. 

I danced along with her, occasionally reciting some of the words.  

"Fuck all y'all niggas, except my niggas."  

One thing about my friends...well my sisters I can say, is that they no how to have fun. We grinded up on eat other, moving to the beat. "Still here wit my day one niggas, so you here me say no new friends!" She'd yell out every time the part came on. I looked around at everyone bobbing to the beat...mildly looking for Leigha and her friend with the big hair. I glanced up at the balcony and scanned to see if they were up there only having my eyes land upon those of who I ran into going to the bathroom. He looked at me with an expression I couldn't read. I looked away only finding myself look back up at him. This time he smirked. Shit. 

I focused my attention back at Robyn who was standing with her hands on her hips looking at me. "What?" I asked as she stood there squinting. She nodded her head up at the balcony. "Bitch don't act stupid...tell me what's up." She said pointing her finger at me. I didn't answer her. "Alright, don't answer."