Baddie

(A/n: Robyn doesn't have a date anymore. Leigha does. )

"Analyzing the world,

fantasizing bout girls...

I'm handing diamonds and pearls.

Then vandalizing her curls."

-J.Cole

Princeton|

I stacked up the last pile of papers...shoving them into my bag. Ugh. 6:30.

I don't get payed enough for this I thought to myself. I grabbed my keys and turned out the light. Who the fuck works on a Saturday besides me. No one. I walked into the pretty much empty parking garage and unlocked my car door. I got in throwing my bag in the backseat and sat there.

Then I remembered. I have a week off Fuck yes!

No more judging people's clothes, no more dance rehearsals. I still had to go to the studio but I didn't care. I called Ray As I pulled out on to the busy streets of Los Angeles.

"Talk to me." He said answering the phone. "Think of a better greeting... Your phone skills suck ass." I say. "Nigga, what do you want." He says. "We going to the club tonight, whether you want to or not." I say even tho this nigga doesn't decline any offer that includes drinks and women. "You know I'm down." He says. "Aight, tell Roc the word. And I'll hit you up in about 2 hours." I say pulling up to a red light. "For sure Afro puff." He says. You would think they would have grown tired of making stupid remarks about my hair but I guess some things don't change. We end the call, as I pull off.

I dial up the next person to remind about our little festivities tonight. "Yesss." She says dragging out her 's's. "What's up." I say. "Nothing, much right now. You?" She asks. "Just got off work. Thought I should call you." I say. "Oh really.." She says....

Robyn|

"Nigga who the fuck you on the phone with?" I say interrupting Lees phone call. "Fuck outta here Robbi!" She yelled throwing a pillow at me. "Bitch."

"Hoe"

"Slut."

"Whoreface."

"Cunt"

She gasps at my insult.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RATS! A nigga tryna sleep!" Jae yells from down the hall. We both laugh at her. "I'll call you back, I gotta go slice some hoes." She says to the person on the other end. "Bye." She hung up the phone. "Your an ass." She says. "But you love my ass." I say. She straight faces me too where if looks could kill I would be dead. "Of course....anyways where going to 21 tonight." She smiles. "Ain't that a little fancy?" I ask." Hell yea but he's bringing his friends so hes gonna make them pay. Well meet up there at 9:15" She got up and rumaged through her closet. This lil man of her must be special to pay for her and her ratchet friends at that. Hmm. I grow curious of him. But lost interest in 2 mins. Niggas still ain't shit no matter how much bread they got in they pockets.

Prod|

I was at home watching TV trying to find some entertainment before we went out tonight. DVR is a life saver. I clicked on last nights Laker game that I missed and sat back. This is my loner life. Basketball and a couch. "FOUL CALL FOUL CALL!" I yell at the screen as if the refs can hear me. I sit back on the couch from my occasional pacing around my living room.

Click.

"Oh the game..." I hear a voice say.

He flys over the couch landing next to me.

"Niggas get no respect in they own cribs anymore huh?" I say.

"Shut up...I brought liquor." He holds it out. "Why you ain't say something." I say grabbing and taking it in the kitchen. "Did you call Ray?" I asked putting the bottle in the cabinet with all the rest. I had a little collection growing... Funny thing is I barley drank. "Yeah. I told him were going out. And I told him to tell Roc." He says. "So where are we going?"

"21." He says.

"Who are you taking." I ask. This nigga think he slick.

"Don't worry about that... You'll see when the time comes." He says turning all red and shit.

"Aaawwww my stupid little Afro puff is sprung." I say grabbing a chunk if his hair and tossling it around.

"Fuck outta here..." He rubs his fingers through the top of his head as normal. So damn possessive of them naps its unbelievable. "Plus I'm not sprung. I'm just tyring to get to know this girl a little more." He says.

"Tell me about her... She not your usual type I can tell..." I say.

"Nah, she's loud and aggressive. She is sexy as hell. But I like it all." He adds.

This is new for prince his usually goes for those quirky, annoying groupies that will bow down to his every need as long as he pays a bill or two. I need to judge this woman for myself... Because the one thing about us... We look out for each other even if that means we gotta check the hoes we with.

It was now 9:00 and I got ready as well as Prince to leave. We drove separatly and I went to go pick up Ray and Roc as prince headed to the club early to reserve our spots. I was hoping this was gonna be a good night, and maybe would allow me to get that girl off my mind.

Jae|

"Fucccccccckkkkk." Leigha yells from her room. "Bitch stop all that shit." I say. "What happened now."

" I can't find my other shoe." She says frantically. "Hmmm. Did you check under that pile of shit over there." I say rolling my eyes. I watched as she happily pulled the shoe from under that mountain of junk. "Eeeeeerpp. I don't know what I'd do with out you." She says putting it on and bouncing around the room. "So I've heard before." I say concitedly. "Bitch don't get bold now." She grims. I blow her a kiss and leaves her room.

"Gold all In my watch, don't believe me just watch... NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA." Robyn sings from her room. "The hell?" I say watching her put on a long gold chain accenting her all black dress and gold shoes. "Hoe don't come in here hating." She says flipping her long dark hair out from under the necklace. "Light skinned bitches ain't shit." I say walking away.

"Haha. The love is reallll tonight." She yells. "Sure is!" I respond. I walk down stairs. Waiting for these hoes to hurry up. I go in the kitchen and pour a glass of water and take a tylenol hoping this shit kicks in when we get there so I don't have to deal with a headache from stank hoes and loud ass music. I lean over the counter thinking about why I'm going out again. Why I ever go out. I'm not gonna find a man that will accept my lifestyle as it is so why try. Niggas don't want girls who get drunk, high and fuck random dudes. Niggas don't want girls who got felonies. My thoughts were interrupted by the clicking of heels. "Damn Mami who gave you all that asssss!" Leigha says. Walking into the kitchen. "Your mom did thanks for asking."I say with a smirk. "What did I say about you bring my moms up Chica. Don't think I won't butter knife yo ass in this kitchen." She says opening the cutlery drawer. "You know I loves your mommy." I say..." No need to get to get hostile." "That's what I thought.... ROBBBYYYNNN LET'S BE OUT THIS BITCH BEFORE WE'RE LATE!"She yells. "I'm coming bitches." She says grabbing her coat. We all head out.

Prince|

I waited in the club in our nice little VIP area. A lot of people were here. "Awh shit this my jam." I heard that oh so familiar voice say. "My Mexican brother from another mother." He says. "Whussup Roc." I say. "Where the ladies be at?" He says looking over the railing. So ignorant.

"Look, I told you don't bring that shit in my car. And still do. And what happens. YOU SPILL IT!" I hear prod going off, coming up the stairs. "I said my bad nigga." Ray Ray says. "You think my bad's gonna pay for my leather to be cleaned. I don't think so." He says. "Here how about I pay you for it deal." Ray says. "I want extra for emotional distress." Prod. "How about both of y'all nigga shut the hell up." I say. They both give me a 'Nigga mind yo business look'. "Sorry, shidd." I say.

"Yo when is your date coming" Prod asks.

I look at my phone. 9:16. I get up and scan around near the door. "She's here." I say nodding towards the door.

"Her again." Prod mumbles.

"Nigga what?" I say.

"It's that girl..."

•Vote, Share guys. :* •