21 Questions

"You ain't gonna play my cards,

Just like...all of the ones before.

Ya no good and I know,

But I still want ya."

Justine Skye ~ Hard Work

Prodigy|

I walked in the door tossing my keys on the table. I thought about all that happened yesterday and this morning. Why the fuck was she so stubborn? I hate it. But I love it too.

I walked upstairs into my room taking my shoes off placing them in the empty spot in my closet. My phone rang and I went to pick it up. "Hey baby!" "Fuck!"I whispered to myself. Why was this girl still calling me?! I wanted to hang up but that would be rude.

"What do you want?" I said.

"I can't call you babe, I haven't seen you in forever...when are we going to hook up?"

"Never. What do you not get. I'm not interested. I don't want anything to do with you!"

"Oh don't say that. You know you want me Craig. And don't think I don't know about that little ghetto trick you've been with." She said. I could hear her smirking through the phone.

"Listen...I'm not the type to disrespect a woman but bitch I promise you if you do anything-"

"Oh Craig....you can't be catching feelings for the tramp. Damn I might have to run her off like all your other hoes." She snarled.

"The only hoe that should go running off is you. I dare you to even get close to her!" I shot back.

"Im not even worried about her. I'm just letting you know what's up."

"Fuck you Monica."

I hung up.

This girl really got me fucked up.

My phone rang again.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I answered still pissed.

"Nigga Damnn." She said.

"Oh...umm. I'm sorry Jae. I'm just a little pissed off right now." I said.

"I can tell. Need me to cap a nigga...Ya know...a lil bang bang."

Man that sounded good.

"Naw I'm good. Whussup?" I laughed.

"Well....I thought about what you said earlier..." She said in a shy tone.

"And...."

"And... I figured it out."

"Figured what out?" I asked.

"Us... Well me and you." She spoke hesitantly. "Can you go somewhere with me tonight?"

"Uh yea where?" I said.

"Text me your address I'll pick you up later." She said quietly. "I gotta go bye."

She hung up quickly leaving me with many questions. Girls man..I pulled off my shirt and threw on some sweats. Guess I'll be chilling in the crib till later.

I tossed my thoughts about Jaes plans to the side and walked downstairs. I texted her my address before flopping down on the couch turning to sports center.

"King James.." I chuckled.

"I bet I could beat that nigga."

After about 15 minutes of last nights game highlights I flicked through some other channels before leaving it on some random movie.

"Haha...I have that car." I said pointing to a white BMW on the tv.

I stopped talking to the tv hearing the sound of my doorbell. "Ugh." I groaned getting off the couch.

"Who is it?" I yelled walking towards the door.

"A boss ass bitch."she said.

I opened the door to see Jae.

"Oh you're early."

"Yea I know."She said pulling her beanie down on her forehead.

"Did you miss me?" I smiled.

"Nigga all this house and I'm still on your porch!" She said peering in over my shoulder.

"Oh sorry come on in....and you didn't deny that you missed me." I said closing the door.

"And I didnt deny that I came here to kill you either." She smirked.

I scratched the back of my neck.

"Um you want some water...or something." I offered changing the subject.

She walked past me.

"Where's your kitchen?" She asked looking around.

I pointed behind her and she turned around walking to it.

I followed behind her, every now and then looking at her ass. I know that's asking for death but shawty is thick. She went into my kitchen and opened my refrigerator.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good."

She grabbed a beer from the door.

"Here lemme get that for--"

Catching me by surprise she popped the top off with her teeth. I really should have expected that. I shook my head.

"What you shaking your head for? Got something to say?" She smirked at me.

"You're a bad ass chick." I said bluntly.

"Hmph....took you long enough to figure that out." She said raising the tinted green glass bottle up to her lips.

"Aren't we supposed to be going somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, we were until I pulled up to this fucking palace! We ain't got shit like this back where I'm from." She said tracing her fingers across my black marble counter top.

"Where exactly are you from?" I questioned.

Sorry its short...i just wanted to put something up.