Crazy In Love

"Don't wait 'til I do wrong
Don't wait 'til I put up a fight
You won my heart, without a question
Don't wait for life"
Mapei x Don't Wait

Prince|
"The kitchen and the living rooms over here..." Sheridan said enthusiastically. She's been pulling me around making me look at the various portraits of her on the walls for the last 10 minutes.

She was about 5'5 with a short bob haircut. She wasn't ugly but she also wasn't my type. Her voice was kinda whiny so I hoped I wouldn't have to endure too much of the conversation alone.
"Oh these are my friends Missy, Josh, Dominick, and Tera." She gestured.
"Hey." I said giving a small wave.
"This is Jacob, he came with Leigha...she's in the bathroom."
"Better make sticky fingers squat and cough before she leaves with a few of your hand towels." The girl Tera said laughing.
"She may just shove the whole sink up there, isn't she known to be a little wide." Missy said snickering.

What the....I know these hoes ain't talking bout my girl like that. Fake bitches.
I tried to keep my cool but it didn't last long.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned trying not to sound rude.
"Oh god don't act like you don't know... Clearly you can tell she's not a little angel." Tera replied.

"She dresses like a slut, and she's like some crazy drug addict or dealer along with her two other whore friends." Missy said laughing.

"I heard all them bitches slept with the same nigga." Dominick added.

By this point I was getting pissed off.

"Since when does a persons choice of clothing dictate how many men they've slept with? And how can yall just sit here and judge people you barely even know." I said.

"Yo chill, I don't even know why your defending her. We're not lying...she's probably slept with like 4 dudes just this month." Missy said.

"See, well now you are lying cuz I know for damn sure she's only been with one dude for quite some time now. So before you start picking at people's lives I suggest you get your facts straight. I'm just telling you this now, because I bet you don't want her to come in here and tell you." I said walking out. I had to go find Leigha so we could leave.
I couldn't stand one more minute in here. I walked down the hall peaking in each room. I peaked through the last door seeing her sitting on a bed tapping on an iPad and writing something down. I walked in slowly..."Leigha." I whispered. "Nigga what are you doing in here!" She whispered back loudly. "We gotta go...I'm like 2.5 seconds from punching the shit out of someone."
"Awh you must have met her friends... They don't like me very much." She laughed. She picked up her phone and took a picture of the iPad and turned it off. She shoved the paper in her purse and placed everything as it was. "I'm done we can go." She grabbed my arm and we walked back out.

"Well guys it was nice but we have an emergency to tend to. " She announced in the living room. "Awh sorry you couldn't stay longer." Sheridan said. "Yea we were really looking forward to seeing you." Missy added. "Yea I'm sure you were..." She replied. "oh but I just want to add...next time one of you bitches talk shit, especially to my boyfriend here... Im going to beat your ass. Okay. Talk shit...get hit!" She said pulling me out.
We walked out back to my car. "Sorry that took so long." she said getting in the front seat. "It's okay." I said.

She started the car and before she could back out I grabbed her face and kissed her softly. "You know you're beautiful right." I said looking at her. She kissed me again. "I love you Perez." She said backing out.

Jae|
I laid there under a spell of his every touch. His body was a fiery hot coal against my skin. His soft lips traveled lightly from place to place. The gentle caress of his palm traveled from my waist to the center of my chest as if my heart beat was speaking a newfound language only he could feel. Everything felt so right.
"Jae..." He whispered lowly.
"Yea?"
"Have you ever made love before?" He asked looking deep into my soul.
I giggled quietly. "Nigga, I'm no where near a virgin." I replied pulling the cover over me. "I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about making love." He said pushing a curl from in front of my face.
"...no."
"Good." He said smiling.
"Why is that good, I think it's kinda pathetic. " I looked down.
"No it's not...because I want to be the first and only person to make love to you." He said turning my face toward him.
I pulled him down and kissed him deeply.

"Make love to me then."

Robyn|
" Bitch answer the phone." I mumbled to myself as the phone went to voicemail. Jae was really on some sneaky shit...probably with that nigga. Its whatever though.
I jogged downstairs to the kitchen to find some food. Bad Girls Club was coming on and I wanted to be posted on that couch with all my snacks.
As I opened the fridge our house phone started ringing...It rarely ever rings unless it's bill collectors calling. I checked the number. It was local so I decided to pick it up.
"Hello?"

"Um Hi, is this Jae?"

"No, she's not here."

"Oh may I ask who this is?"

"Robyn, can I take a message or something."

"Robynnn, okay... You know what sure. Tell Jae that I want to meet up with her. Soon. "
She said deviously.

"May I ask who you are and why." I asked. This bitch sound suspect.

"This is Monica...a mutual friend. Tell her I want to discuss some personal affairs her and our friend have been having and straighten things out."

"Straighten things out....with Jae....I guess. I might let her know you called but thanks for trying. I have to go know BGC is coming on." I said hanging up.
That girl had Delusional all in her voice. And what mutual friend they got? We know everybody in this hood and there isn't a hoe named Monica. I wonder if she talking about that guy Jae been seeing. She not gon like this...