Chapter Nine

I didn't want them to get arrested, but if they hadn't, I would be stuck. D:

__________________

Chapter Nine

Zacky's POV

"Come on, punk."

The police officer pulled me out of his car and gripped me by the arm, even though I was handcuffed and had no way of escaping.

Jimmy and both the Matts weren't far behind, but, unforetunately, I was first up to be put in a cell. He pushed me through the gates and stopped me. "Take off your shoes, your earrings, and any other metal on your body."

I sighed, taking off my shoes and taking my plugs out on either side. I set them down on the table, but the police officer continued to watch me. "What?"

He pointed to either side of his lips, and I groaned. I really wasn't ecstatic about pulling my snakebites out, but it had to be done. I finally managed to pull both of them out, after a painful disagreement with pliers.

The officer seemed to enjoy my pain.

"Come on, undress. Right here."

My eyes widened. "You're kidding me, right? Why do I have to strip in front of you?" I shouted. It wasn't the smartest thing to yell at a police officer.

"Don't aruge with me."

I groaned and ripped my black hoodie and black jeans off. My boxers followed, as well as my shoes and socks. I was aware of Jimmy chuckling behind me, but then his officer commanded him to do the same thing.

This was awful.

I missed Olive already, and I'd been away from her for an hour. The thought of not being with her until she could get enough money to bail us out made me want to bawl, and I never, ever cried.

I had to suck it up and face the hell that is prison.

 After getting a buzzcut that I hated and getting the prisoner outfit, the police officer shoved me into my cell. Luckily enough, my cell mate was someone familiar to me.

Jimmy.

"This sucks, man. How are we going to get out of here?" he groaned, laying down on the bench and putting his hand behind his head, staring at the cieling.

"I have no idea. But I know Olive will come up with something."

He scoffed. "Pfft. Yeah right. Your precious girlfriend is going to do us no good."

I raised an eyebrow. "Olive will come up with something. I know her well enough to trust her with this. She will figure this out, and bust me, you, and Shadows out of here."

"What about Wendt?"

I smirked. "I'm leaving that asshole here."

He smiled and we slapped each other's palms before I laid down on the lower bench. It was hard and cold, but it would do.

I just wanted to see my Olive again.

_______________________________

This has got to be the shortest chapter I've ever written.

...I don't care.

At least it's off hold.

Expect an upload sometime this week, latest time being this weekend.

Goodbye.