Epilogue

It's done.

IT'S DONE.

OHMYGODIT'SDONE.

_____________

Epilogue

Olive's POV

10 years later

The light shone through the tour bus' windows right into my eyes. I blinked away my sleep and tried to sit up, only to notice that I was being held down by Zacky, who's arms was draped lazily across my chest, still fast asleep.

It was adorable.

"Zacky," I whispered, shaking him. He moaned, turning over and crawling deeper under the covers. I shrugged and slumped out of bed. We had been up late last night discussing the tour and being away from our baby boy, Andrew.

When my bare feet touched the tour bus floor, I noticed that nobody else was in their bunks. Not Arin, not Brian, not Johnny, and not Matt. They were all somewhere else. What time was it? How long had Zacky and I been asleep?

I opened the door to the main "room" in the bus. Johnny was draped across the couch, watching the TV lazily. Arin was eating next to him. Brian was in the recliner next to the TV across from Johnny, texting. Matt was driving the bus.

Johnny looked up and smirked. "Hi, sleepyhead. Nice hairdo."

"Shut up," I muttered. "What time is it?"

"It's noon," Brian answered in a monotone voice, not looking up from his phone. I walked over to the counter and pulled out a back of Pop Tarts, joining Matt in the front. He was shirtless, revealing his millions of tattoos, and he looked extremely tired.

He looked at me and sighed. "Hi."

I ripped open my pack and started swallowing my Pop Tart. "How long has it been your shift?" I asked, curious.

"I've been driving since 3 in the morning," he sighed sleepily.

"Go to sleep, you idiot," I scolded. "You shouldn't reverse your sleeping schedule if you're going preform during the day."

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

 "No you're not. Let me take over." After sighing, he stood up quickly and I took his place. The bus stumbled a bit, but we were the only ones driving within miles, so it didn't matter.

Matt walked back, and I kept my eyes on the road. The map said this was a straight road for the next hour until we actually got to San Diego, so I just had to flip it to cruise control and sit back with my foot on the pedal.

It was silent. Matt and Zacky were still asleep, I'm sure of it. Johnny was still watching TV with Arin when I looked back, and Brian was strumming his guitar.

The serenity of it was kind of peaceful.

They had been on the road for two months, and this was their second to last show. San Diego, and our last one was where we lived, Huntington Beach. We hadn't moved from when we were teenagers.

After about an hour of driving, I was joined by a very sleepy looking Zacky in the passenger seat. He had a cereal bowl, and he was munching away.

We had been married for five years now, and we had Andrew a couple years ago. Normally, the guys had their own tour bus, and the wives had theirs, but I wanted to snuggle with my husband last night. Andrew was with the other guy's wives. They loved him to death.

"Morning, baby," I greeted.

He didn't answer, he just continued eating. I should've known by now that if he's really tired, he doesn't say anything. When he finally finished, he stuck the bowl in the sink and joined me again. "How much longer until San Diego?"

"A couple hours."

"Good. I want to see my baby," he sighed, leaning back in his chair and watching the road go by. It was all flat land for miles.

"Do you honestly like touring? You don't look like it."

"I did until I married you and Andrew was born. Now I just want to spend some time with my family, as cheesy as it sounds." He rubbed his tattoo-covered arms.

"Well, you're almost done. Second to last show, and then we're all yours," i said happily, looking over at him. he was smiling as well.

A genuine smile.

~*~

The boys rocked it.

They played their hearts out to the screaming metalheads in the audience. It was so much fun to watch. Everybody's wives were all watching from backstage. We all had the best views in the entire concert.

The last song they played, surprisingly, was Dear God. This was a Nightmare promoting tour, so it didn't make much sense to play a song from a past album.

I didn't fight it though. I loved that song.

"We're going to do something a bit different. As you guys might know, on tour, we don't have much time with our loved ones. But, tonight, this song is dedicated to them. Guys, bring out some stools. We're going to have our wives on stage with us."

All of us gave each other looks before shrugging and walking out. Surprisingly, people were nice. They were clapping and cheering for us. You'd think they'd be mean, but, actually, they weren't. They didn't care that we were married to them.

I sat next to Zacky, who smirked at me. I smiled back, and Matt started singing. At some times, Zacky would kiss my cheek as he was playing, and others he would mouth the really deep parts of the songs to me.

He really knew how to make me blush.

At the end of the day, I never regret marrying a rockstar. Especially when the fans are so nice about it. It might be hard touring, but when you are married to Zacky Vengeance, it's totally worth it.

_________________________

Yay.

It's done.