~Scandal~20

Cookie: I've been sick so show some love to me and this story and VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE!! hehe Help bring this story back on top! Woot woot!! We can do it!! *shakes pom poms* Woot!! *blows nose* dang cold...

Pic is of Paul

Youtube song: "Beat It' by Michael Jackson

p.s.: I got lazy and didn't finish editing...meh >.<

And check out Amyscence's new boyxboy romance "College Life"!!  ^_^

---

~Evan's POV~

"Shelly?" I said, growing tense at the sound of her hoarse voice. "Shelly? What's wrong?"

      "Evan," she whispered my name with a tone so low that I could barely hear her. "Help me. Please."

      "What's wrong? what happened? Where are you?"

      "I...oh god! I think I'm going to throw up-"

      I winched when I heard the violent sound of retching then Shelly's painful moans. "Shelly? Shelly!? Are you still there?"

      "I'm so tired," her weak voice came back on line. "So tired. I can't stop puking everywhere." She sniffed. "Evan...I think I killed my baby."

      I ran a hand through my hair, frustrated. She was obviously heavily intoxicated, a reason why she was throwing up so much. "Shel, you're pregnant. Why would you even drink?"

      "I-I don't know...but I-I don't want my baby to die. Please...help me. Oh god...someone help me."

      I closed my eyes, suddenly feeling as if the whole weight of the world was on my shoulder. I couldn't abandon her now. Not after fighting with Derek over her. "Shelly, where are you? I'll pick you up and take you to the hospital."

     "I...I don't know."

      "What?"

      "I don't know wh-where I am," she sobbed, "I-I came wi-with a friend."

     I rubbed my eyes. "Shelly, calm down. Don't break down on me now. I need you to go outside and read me the streets you're on and the house zip code." I'm sure I can Map Quest her location. She just needed to provide me with the right information.

      "I-I can't," she moaned, "it hurts."

      "Shelly, you listen to me. You have to be strong. If not for you then for your baby."

      "Everything hurts so much."

      "I know, Shel, but you have to do this."

      "W-wait, I think someone is coming my way. I-I'll ask them if they know."

      "Okay, ask."

      I waited, pacing in my room. Such an irresponsible girl. What was she thinking? Had she wanted to lose her baby? I sighed. That was what I had been afraid of. That' she'd be so desperate and try to kill her own unborn child. Shelly needed supervision and I just hoped that she hadn't called too late. That she hadn't succeeded in killing her child...because something like that would scar her for life.

      "Evan?" Shelly said, "I got the address."

      "Good, tell me." I grabbed a pen and paper from my desk and jotted the address down. "Okay. Now Shelly, I need you to promise me something."