Scandalous: HSS & ITHWAK Sequel

Scandalous:

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! It's been nearly a year since Mikinnely Highs most scandalously popular boys (Derek James & Evan Staton) have become an official couple and now the two are starting college with a bang!

Impulsive Derek has asked Evan to move in together ...and while Evan is highly tempted by the thought of waking up every morning next to his boyfriend, he can't help but feel cautious. Dereks parents have been fighting lately and he feels that THAT'S Dereks ulterior motive. To get away from the fighting, not actually wanting to move in together to strengthen their relationship.

And there's the matter with the mysterious boy who keeps trying to break them apart. Who is he and why does it seem like he has something against Derek?

Then Derek makes everything worse when he decides that maybe he should join the military, something Evan isnt too enthused about. With so much drama swirling around the new couple, their still fragile relationship may break and if it does, who will be the first to walk away?

.....No one, if mischievous Giovanni Moretti (I Tempted Him With A Kiss) gets his way but then again, he's having his own relationship issues. He loves his possessive boyfriend Hunter with a passion but he just cant seem to get over adorably sweet Nick. If he had his way, he'd keep both but thats just absolutely scandalous!

He takes a vow of celibacy until he can figure out his erratic emotions but that isn't exactly working out so well, especially when theres so much hormones flying all over the place, mainly his own.

***

Cookie: The 1st chapter will be out soon as soon as I find a cover for it. Feel free to make one for me *hint* *hint* LOL

For those of you waiting for the restricted chapter, sorry...I stopped half way on writing it and couldn't  continue. My mind went blank. >_< I dont think im good at making boyxboy sex scenes anyway, just hot make-out sessions lol.

Hey, but at least theres a sequel! With Giovannie in the mix theres gonna be a lot of hot sessions going around. haha :P

and with that said.... *points to Giovannie and sings* GIVE IT TO ME BABY!

Gio: UH-HUH! UH-HUH!

Cookie: GIVE IT TO ME BABY!

Gio: UH-HUH! *shakes booty* UH-HUH!

*Cookie points to gio*

Gio: *humps air* And all girls say, Im pretty fly for a white guy!

LMAO! :P