~Scandal~ Specials (Derek & Evan's 1st time)

Cookie: OMG! It took me hours to write this! Like seriously. *cries* But I did it for all of you, cause I've seen all the messages, posts, comments. All those pleading for me to write Derek and Evan's first time together. So here it is! I didn't plan to write it but after months of waiting, you all will finally be able to read it.

READ/COMMENT/VOTE/ENJOY!!

P.S: I suggest that you read chap 30 part 2 before reading this...just to refresh your memory :)

****

"No more teasing," Evan panted, jerking back from my touch. "I want you. Now."

      I watched him strip off his jeans, followed by his briefs. I swallowed, taking all of him in while trying not to hyperventilate because God damn, he was making me so fucking hot it was ridiculous. Over the years, I've seen my best friend naked a bunch of times but this was only the second time that I've looked at him completely naked thinking carnal thoughts.

      "I want you," Evan repeated in a breathless voice. My mouth literally dropped open when he started to touch himself, looking completely turned on with me watching his every move. His cock was hard and standing straight up in attention, bobbing when he continued to move back until the back of his legs hit the edge of the bed.

     "I want to feel your skin against mine," he panted, "your breath against my skin."

     Holy shit! I had to glance around to make sure there were no cameras or Kim hiding somewhere. I suddenly felt like I was starring in a freakin' gay porno. My head whipped back to face Evan and I swallowed again when he reached down to grip his hard rod.

      "I've been waiting for this for so long." Evan bit his lower lip, still plump from our kisses. "You have no idea. If you touch me now I'd probably blow."

      I blinked at him. Huh...okay. I licked my lips, suddenly nervous. While it was good to know that he's been so hot for me for a while, it was kinda intimidating to try to live up to his fantasy. I mean come on, I'm completely new to this whole gay sex thing.

      What if I mess up and my dick got stuck in his ass or something? I felt chills just imaging it.

     Evan hesitated, his face slowly falling as he studied my face. My expression must have shown what I was thinking because suddenly he was no longer confident. He looked unsure and vulnerable unlike I've ever seen him. The guy really didn't show much emotion and that was possibly my fault. Even though he never said it, him being closed off to nearly everyone was likely due to the fact the he had been trying to hide his feelings for me for so long that the emotionless mask just stuck. He hadn't known what else to do.

      I felt really guilty about that. How could I have been so blind? That whole time, he had been hurting and I hadn't known. I was suppose to be his best friend and even though I had unknowingly hurt him, I still wanted to punch myself.

      "Derek?" Evan released his grip on himself. "Do...do you want to stop?"

     I shook my head and unbottoned my jeans. "No. Not stopping." 

     I can do this. For Evan, for all those years of hurting him, I can do this for him. I pulled my jeans and boxers down, kicking them off my feet before stalking towards Evan. His eyes widened but he didn't move an inch. When I reached him, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards me. We both hissed when out cocks touched, skin to skin.

      "Derek," Evan whimpered, making sounds I've never heard come out of his lips, aside for the time at the lake house where we experimented with our bodies for the first time.