Chapter 12 :D

Hey guys! Yup it’d here and what not. So here is the tally:

#1 has: 1 vote! Geez, Hoodie likes Hailey and y’all need to accept that.

#2 has: 7 votes! Holy, even after him raping her, you want them together o.o

#3 has: 6 votes! Now that is reasonable.

#4 has: 5 votes! Masky has to forgive Hoodie.

#5 has: 3 votes! :D People think that should happen I shall maybe do it!

Okay so my plan is clear:

Jeff tries to win over Hailey, Hailey gives in and they get together, Hoodie is left heartbroken and Masky’s love won’t fix it, and then Monica (Me) will come in and fix Hoodie’s heart! So that means everyone’s wish gets approved! :D

Onward to the story! *Sits on Hoodie’s shoulder’s and points in a random direction* Wee!

Chapter 12

Jeff’s PoV:

I wake up in my room and I see EJ sitting at my desk; staring at me. That’s not awkward at all. “Get out.” I moaned as I sat up. EJ shifted a little still watching me. I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room and went to BEN’s room. I was disgusted by what I saw. Tiffany was giving BEN a lap dance. “Uh; BEN,” I say watching the two. Tiffany yelped and got off and looked to see who it was. “Oh uh, hey Jeff,” He said scratching the back of his head.

“Never mind, I’ll let you two be,” I say as I look away and walk to the living room. Hoodie was talking to Masky; whom was trying his best not to lift his mask and kiss Hoodie. I smiled before going into the kitchen. There trying to reach the cookies I kept high so no one could steal them, was Hailey. I smiled and walked up to her, “Hey, trying to steal me cookies?” I say which cause her to jump almost 5 feet in the air.

“What? No!” She says innocently. I smiled as I reached up and got the cookies; it was lighter than normal. “Slendy! Anyways here, you can have them.” I wink and run to Slendy’s room. What was I doing?! She won’t get back together with the monster that raped her. But I can try. I smile before frowning at Slendy’s closed door, I heard banging in the room. I decided to knock on the door. “Crap, Slendy someone’s here!” It was Sierra’s voice. I opened the door and saw Slendy and Sierra in bed; they did it. “God, Slendy! Stop eating my cookies! Or have Pinkie get you and back you into cupcakes!” I said at him shaking my head. I close the door and went to my room and EJ was still there watching the bed as if I was there. “Alisha! Come get your boyfriend out of my room before I kill him!” I yell at Alisha.

Alisha comes in and makes EJ up and drags him out of the room. I sighed and looked at my ceiling and thought of Hailey.

Hoodie’s PoV:

I sat there trying to get Masky to forgive me. I could tell he was getting a boner. I smirked and touched his leg rubbing his leg. He tensed up and turned to me. I could tell he was blushing until he got up and ran to his room. I sighed and went to the kitchen. “What?! Jeff let you have his cookies!” I yelled at the sight of Hailey eating Jeff’s cookies. She nods and shoves more into her mouth. God she is cute. I leave pick her up and lick up her neck. She giggles then moans. Wait did she moan? “Hailey? Why did you moan?” I ask staring at her.

“Y-you licked my sweet spot…” she breaths out. I snickered and licked on her sweet spot before biting on it causing a hickey. Jeff came in, of course at the worst time. “Um… uh. Hey Hoodie and Hailey.” He said shocked. Jeff still looked hurt from us being together. I put Hailey down and left the two alone and went to Masky to see if he is okay. I knock on his door and hear him moaning. I open the door to see Masky jerking off. “Masky!” I yelled at him.